Describe something postive with just one sentence

Tannie

this is only for all LPC, rankings are not in order.

NOTE:

You can only write positive stuff lmfao.

Unbreakable - A legacy TLP remake, definitely one of the best matched quality out there and always smart to pick fights they know they can win.

Critical Damage - A very consistent high pulling wilderness clan with addition of Imperial's CWA unit that consist of multiple spam bots and maxed CC most of the time.

Doom - Very rich leadership that love to pay extremely high amount of $$$ for leaks/fake leaderboards. Also own the biggest spy network #TheWeebs.

Olympus - An extremely good clan that can come up with Propaganda to show winning POV no matter the situation, Really positive attitude among the ranks/members.

Against All Odds - Very chill and matched quality clan that consist of good callers like dear King Koer *Move your bodies north and meet them with scims*

Envy - An extremely good punching bag for clans to gain hype upon.

Rage - Used to be one of the top F2P Matched CWA for awhile, good ranks @@Whoppa nice guy. Reopening with good strategy of closing their Minion clan Invictus into them to have good pulls. very smart move.

Fearless - A very precise F2P based clan that has the capability to mass up a 100 mains just to rag.

have a try my friends. do your best to make it sound positive.

Olympus - tried to start beef with doom but decided against it, (smart move)

Cd - 2015 started beef with the daddy clan doom and got fucking railed now their repeating the past 

Fearless - Got into a rivalry from the start of doom opening thinking 'we can take them' got fucked slumped to 25 but now their cd's bitch so cd's allowing them to rebuild their brown sticky stuff pathetic clan, also got fucked in a 70v70 prep vs doom (we lost 25 people in 3 rounds) 

Unbreakable - good community good p2p quality really chill dudes

Envy - Tried to help fearless in the doom vs fs rivalry, soon realized they made the wrong choice and now their clan in paying the price

AAO - Very chill community, wish they pulled more they'd be fun to fight, good quality

Rage - Good quality p2p/f2p and a respectable clan, Cant wait for the competition :)

Fearless - Got into a rivalry from the start of doom opening thinking 'we can take them' got fucked slumped to 25 but now their cd's bitch so cd's allowing them to rebuild their brown sticky stuff pathetic clan, also got fucked in a 70v70 prep vs doom (we lost 25 people in 3 rounds)

u wish lmfao

mmm yes at least fearless are doin a lot better than team downfall

@Tannie - Strange looking fellow. Thinks that FS is anywhere near relevant for getting smashed in their f2p scene and ragging in the p2p scene. Should include other more relevant clans in his post.

Oh wait you meant clans? My goshhhhh  :unsure:

If it wasnt for the banter person starting this topic,

I'd actually love to see the honest replies of people.

Unbreakable - A  TLP remake. Best CW'ing clan at this very moment and most likely to become one of the better LPC clans.

Critical Damage - Pulls alot of people and keeps the f2p scene more or less clean of main after a cumload of discussions.

Doom - Most likely to close very soon. Has alot of nice people in their leadership but they lack the experience of surviving slumps.

Olympus - An extremely good clan. Always friendly towards other clanleaders or ranks.

Against All Odds - Dont know what happend to this clan. I loved the action and nice PKRI's they gave us. Used to be one of our most beloved LPC clans.

Envy - Whats envy?

Rage - Has alot of my friends in it. They are quite consistent and will grow in the LPC scene

Fearless - a cc with forums created for this very purpose: becoming the next 1-item ragging clan.

Misfits - One of the clans reviving the LPC scene as we know it today. 1 server based but wins f2p minis. Currently pulling the highest amount of qualitative people in the p2p wilderness scene. Nowhere to be #1 but trying to achieve this very goal by being very consistant and keeping the scene respectfull.

DMK - The funds of runescape. If you staked your money away they refund you during midweeks.

RD - Decent clan with strong leadership. Has alot of potentiall and survived alot of slumps (loc SF, INV?)

Team: Prestige; The best LPC / MPC country clan I've seen in years.

@Tannie - Strange looking fellow. Thinks that FS is anywhere near relevant for getting smashed in their f2p scene and ragging in the p2p scene. Should include other more relevant clans in his post.

Oh wait you meant clans? My goshhhhh  :unsure:

If it wasnt for the banter person starting this topic,

I'd actually love to see the honest replies of people.

bro i dont mention rd/misfit because they 1 server and its p2p. Unless u come out on f2p saturday and fight us or pkri/prep f2p with us. u dont deserve to be called lpc

Unbreakable - Good leader & caller in Hanuman, they have a nice core and are pretty good matched in preps at low opts preps, 30v30s for example. 

Critical Damage - Strong pulls, consistent pulls and a leadership that wont break (havent closed as pures) amazing returners and core, while they are on the come-up in preps with some good wins.

Doom - Really good core, they have people who stick through their bad times, they have decent returners and are pretty good matched in preps. 

Olympus - Good at propaganda, good at keeping themselves positive even though they might be experiencing bad times. They have a decent core that feel like they have to give a lot for the clan.

AAO - Good matched in the wild where they fight lower tier clans. They have been decent at preps where they usually have maxed 1def pure accounts. They are "pure" in terms of pures, where they dont have 30+ def members, and a lot of 20+ def members. 

Envy - Its hard to say something positive about Envy with them being a punching bag and a snipeteam who brings mains. Well, you could say that don't give up at some points, where their members are sticking through, even though most of the times they are getting smashed by higher tier clans. 

Rage - Rage has an amazing core that sticks with them through good and bad times. They are pretty good at preps, where they know their stuff in terms of matched preps, by winning a lot throughout the months and months. Though they have made bad decisions, they have always sticked through it. 

bro i dont mention rd/misfit because they 1 server and its p2p. Unless u come out on f2p saturday and fight us or pkri/prep f2p with us. u dont deserve to be called lpc

I respectfully disagree to this.

There is nothing wrong with being 1 server based.

If you guys remain giving that dogbrown sticky stuff attitude towards us why would we even consider going f2p?

We are trying to motivate our members for the f2p server and doing f2p minis lately but what you are doing now is contraproductive towards this.

FS doesnt go out on p2p fridays / sundays either so you are the f2p equivalent of misfits / rd?

Oh and 1-iteming ragging the scene doesnt count to 'going out'.

Can somebody please explain the requirements to be called a LPC clan?

Otherwise Tannie is just discriminating so this very topic will result in being banter.

@slushpuppy @Kim @Fake Smile 

Fearless - They provide good cheerleaders whilst the top tier clans battle it out

Critical Damage - Provide excellent source of income in P2P when they enter a non +1 world

Envy - Great source of banter, hassan is a true comedian

AAO - Chill community

Unbreakable - Great quality and respected community

Rage - Another source of banter via their members posts

Olympus - Strong community with strong quality.

I respectfully disagree to this.

There is nothing wrong with being 1 server based.

If you guys remain giving that dogbrown sticky stuff attitude towards us why would we even consider going f2p?

We are trying to motivate our members for it but what you are doing now is contraproductive towards your goal.

FS doesnt go out on p2p fridays / sundays either so you are the f2p equivalent of misfits / rd?

Oh and 1-iteming ragging the scene doesnt count to 'going out'.

Can somebody please explain the requirements to be called a LPC clan?

Otherwise Tannie is just discriminating so this very topic will result in being banter.

@slushpuppy @Kim @Fake Smile

i did try to go out p2p fridays / sundays. so im not sure what you're talking about. i never give any bad attitude towards you guys. I just didnt name u guys and u got all salty about it????

i went out p2p fridays every week, sometimes i get enough action to make topics, sometimes i dont. p2p sunday was cancer, its a massive crashwar and i crashed alot of the lower pulling clans. then went out f2p because rage wanted a pkri????

i did try to go out p2p fridays / sundays. so im not sure what you're talking about. i never give any bad attitude towards you guys. I just didnt name u guys and u got all salty about it????

i went out p2p fridays every week, sometimes i get enough action to make topics, sometimes i dont. p2p sunday was cancer, its a massive crashwar and i crashed alot of the lower pulling clans. then went out f2p because rage wanted a pkri????

Was speaking in general Tannie.

Just scroll through misfits aftermath topics on SB.

I would love to go out for f2p trips and give you guys some more action but the way this community is responding to 1 server based clans isnt going to help us being motivated for both servers (self fulfilling prophecy)  :P

I'm a foreigner I dont really meant it as salty as you might of read it.

Let's discuss on SB's ts sometimes because you seem to be a good lad.

For now;

Don't exclude clans man. 

NOTE:

Was speaking in general Tannie.

Just scroll through misfits aftermath topics on SB.

I would love to go out for f2p trips and give you guys some more action but the way this community is responding to 1 server based clans isnt going to help us being motivated for both servers (self fulfilling prophecy)  :P

I'm a foreigner I dont really meant it as salty as you might of read it.

Let's discuss on SB's ts sometimes because you seem to be a good lad.

For now;

Don't exclude clans man. 

bro, i miss out all the 1 server clan because i legit dont fight them at all. dmk rd misfit, maybe like once in 7months i run into them. i cant say anything about them tbh.

anyway misfit wont be p2p based for long because. If your leader remember his roots. he will return, he was fs before he started yr anyway :P

I thought this topic isn't serious.. so here are my "serious" ans:

Unbreakable - Good at rivalries

Critical Damage - Good at matched opts cwa

Doom - Good in wilderness return fights

Olympus - Good opening trips

Against All Odds - Good at staying open

Rage - Good at hopping tiers

Envy - Good at nothing

Unbreakable - experienced oldschool members, good in clan wars.

Critical Damage - pulls a lot of people, Andre is carrying them.

Doom - Good leadership, as a whole. Doesn't flame for no reason usually. Hard to beat at clan wars.

Olympus - Not bringing mains anymore, less trolling nowadays. Does an ok job in the wilderness.

Against All Odds - ugm.. nice clan name?

Envy - great whatsapp wildy team.

Rage - still rising in the LPC scene. Pretty consistent.

Fearless - doesn't give up after big losses, trains hard on cw performance and quality

NOTE:

You can only write positive stuff lmfao.

Unbreakable - Pretty nice quality and no mains

Critical Damage - High pull and active

Doom - Nice pull and no mains

Olympus - Old op was good

Against All Odds - Matched quality

Envy - They start alot of action in widly

Rage - Action without mains or dossing etc 

Fearless - Their accounts are actually lpc accounts

Final ownage - Nice small member core unit

Eruption of pures - High pull and midweek activity (They prove that they can drop mains) and funny kids in their community

Fatality - High pull, no mains and nice action

Supremacy - They accept preps against every clan except eop?

Corrupt pures - Ah yes the most greatest and dominant F2p pure clan all of time (Pulls, F2p quality and experience)

AAO - curing crohns disease one day at a time, also p2p mini beasts

CD - probably the best clan at dying and subsequently returning in game

Doom - the most established lpc of recent times, excellence in matched f2p and attempting to improve p2p.

Envy - will reopen as BV any fucking minute bro, they're crazy

Fs - talk alot of smack but do what they can to improve their f2p game, maintain w308 averages

Misfits - got two clans to close into them to pull 60

Olympus - succeeded in opening a new clan and have maintained a core for 2 years now

Rage - same as above

Unbreakable - Strong leadership and good quality, good in clan wars, average at best in the wilderness.

Critical Damage - High pulls due to non stop recruiting, wilderness clan.

Doom - Strong core that carries the clan, let down by shaky leadership.

Olympus - Solid core and community, all round 2 server clan.

Against All Odds - They aren't afraid to fight anyone regardless of the outcome.

Envy - An extremely good punching bag for clans to gain hype upon.

Rage - Ranks and members are chill, easy to work with.

FS - Good quality 1 server clan (F2P)

Fearless - Good F2P Quality, really nice Runescape accounts
Critical Damage - Good at getting #s ingame/ingame recruiting
Envy - Persistent, don't give up easily
AAO - Looks like a really fun community that just wants to have fun, always provide fights
Unbreakable - Solid quality, looks like a fuckin banter community
Rage - Solid clan, don't see them ever shutting down, do well in all aspects.
Olympus - Won't comment on my own but we #1 lmao