Im Confused?

Bradyb

Look man you lost me at "...we are the best f2p matched clan" after you cancelled vs UB and were obliterated by OP and Fs. You should put a banter tag on the topic before people realize that you actually believe the stuff you say

Look man you lost me at "...we are the best f2p matched clan" after you cancelled vs UB and were obliterated by OP and Fs. You should put a banter tag on the topic before people realize that you actually believe the stuff you say

noo, let it be unbantered so I can suspend more foo's

I'm going to have to disagree with you on being #1 in the wilderness. Did you forget that Misfits beat you down 25. You pulled 85 to our 60 more or less and lost to us in that p2p friday. Several videos can show cape counter from start to finish as the Pov's lasted the whole fights.

Misfits is the #1 P2P wilderness clan. We've beat you more than you have beaten us and we also don't team with UB.

Besides that, I agree with everything else completely.

Doom is definitely #1 matches in F2p clan wars. As well as in the g2p wilderness.

You had a picture of 5 people dcing in the span of 3mins.1 music bot and 1 guy confirmed to have not dced during the fight how is that evidence? Doom had way more to lose than us if they lost this prep. Honestly wouldnt be surprised if Ryan disconnected his router himself as soon as he was down 2 just because of how emotionally unstable he is.

But oh well, to each their own

wat clan u gonna call to save u this weekend nigga SF CLOSED!!!! LMFAOOO U SKARE BRO!?!?!? you claim u beat fs in a rivalry which you never had with them lfmaoo u got smoked when you were even opts with them then started pulling plus 20-30 on them. look back at videos broccoli fs still gave u action down 20-30 without calling other clans for help. i dont believe you niggas ever fought any clan down without going into other niggas ts asking for help lmfaoo. who begs control pker for help LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. looks like ur losing a rivalry to CD yikessssssssssssss

Cd hit nobody fucking off, at the time you were prepping we were having a PKRI.

Take you're L and move on fuck me bunch of pussies and cry babies

farmer no1 in cd bragging bout dosing we were fighting ev+rage we don't care bout ur cwa minis

Is that why cd members/ranks were in sb irc flaming the whole time/@ our prep :S

u sure cuz whenever some1 says "don't" or done or anything that has don hl's me

The second we lost the round you we're the one who talked first and said 'l000l what happened doom', also there was 10+ kids from cd watching us :S