Dispute this l0

Tannie

i usually h8 mains but i hate hypocrites more (Doom)

this scene should stay 1-4 def and ill make sure it will 

u dont get his post do you? quit sucking doom off

they are both just as bad this scene will always stay 1-4 def no matter what that means sf(Doom) have no right to go around in 30 def accs 20 def accs and act all innocent

idc about doom. ur clan brought 100 mains in the past and is now 1 iteming on mandatory sundays because u cant pull enough to fight doom 1v1 thats a lot more cancer than 5 people having 20 def lol

idc about doom. ur clan brought 100 mains in the past and is now 1 iteming on mandatory sundays because u cant pull enough to fight doom 1v1 thats a lot more cancer than 5 people having 20 def lol

not when i was around rn no1 is allowed to even bring steel armour

and for the 1iteming its to bully clans out of that brown sticky stuffhole of a server and quit ruining f2p sundays because in this time and age none of these broccolied leaderships have the capability to run a trip without just wiating to hit and crash and tele in .2

next brown sticky stuffty excuse?

every single one of those accounts were at EOP's trip this past weekend, they're the mass majority of players i could even attack

yes and olympus is also our minion clan, keep being cheeky and we might just have to send big scary eop men to unbreakable trips! lmao0o0o

only an eop member would compare bringing 10-20 defence accs to bringing mains lmfao

did u see the olp mpc scene? there would be 100 mains+ on corp all trip. just because u see 5 (is there even 5 rofl?) kids with 20 def doesnt mean u can compare it to 100 mains llol

I'm saying that because of the lust for maxed accounts and higher combats in the lpc scene, it's becoming cancer. It invites hpc invites, accounts, mains, etc. I like the aspect of all pures, but I dislike the need to attain higher combats to incorporate people's 1/10/20 def hpc accounts. This is how it leads to the cancer fest like our old MPC scene.

Also, my use of 'you cunts' was directed at the LPC scene in general, not only doom.

I'm saying that because of the lust for maxed accounts and higher combats in the lpc scene, it's becoming cancer. It invites hpc invites, accounts, mains, etc. I like the aspect of all pures, but I dislike the need to attain higher combats to incorporate people's 1/10/20 def hpc accounts. This is how it leads to the cancer fest like our old MPC scene.

Also, my use of 'you cunts' was directed at the LPC scene in general, not only doom.

i agree with you there was a poll not long ago that everyone voted on winning voted were 88 cb cap 1-4 def for lpc 

we've been getting ragged by fs/eop mains before foc's anniversary..so........??????????????????????????????????????????

stay broken buddy

You've been getting ragged by FS during saturdays trip, not fucking EOP, some of your dumbass members brought mains later that day in foe's/EOPs cape sniping EOP. In return EOP went after you on sunday lpc times. The fact that you can't differentiate between EOP and FS is where your leaders fucked up because now you have both clans after your ass

@@Moni they're blaming the corruption of this scene on you logging into your hpc for 20 minutes lol

it went from 5 mins to he was takin damage from mains to u bring mains so i use hpc to using his hpc for 20 mins lol ur clan has been full of brown sticky stuff since day 1 i hope u like da taste of irony gl saturday cd winsa gain 20 mains on doom hulk