I've changed my mind

TBR

We won't be purchasing control pkers clan.

The new SF is in shambles since control brought the old SF in. They've lost 2x preps to Fearless (congratulations on #1 matches).

They've lost every attempt they had at stepping up to the kings of the wilderness (my clan)

They've lost P2P wilderness to Misfits even with a mass join of so called P2P headless chickens.

They've begged Devour to help them on weekends.

So myself and my fellow ISIS leader @don have came to the conclusion that SF was overpaid and aren't worth 4 million GP never mind 400 million GP.

We've also came to the conclusion Control Pker is a Fearless spy. And has joined to finally close raging Hormones clan.

The new SF is in shambles since control brought the old SF in. They've lost 2x preps to Fearless (congratulations on #1 matches).

They've lost every attempt they had at stepping up to the kings of the wilderness (my clan)

They've lost P2P wilderness to Misfits even with a mass join of so called P2P headless chickens.

So myself and my fellow ISIS leader @don have came to the conclusion that SF was overpaid and aren't worth 4 million GP never mind 400 million GP.

We've also came to the conclusion Control Pker is a Fearless spy. And has joined to finally close raging Hormones clan.

can i buy you

Ah yes, it appears the great Critical Damage are indeed starting to monopolize the Pure Community, crushing every clan in there path. Can anyone stop them? Tune in next time to find out, that's all from me today, Back to you in the studio Gary.

As Misfits representative of foreign affairs i would like to indicate that yes, we are indeed a mass of headless chickens. However, we are definitely worth the small sum of 400m for hire. Query B-ryan for payment

Oh and GJ causing mayhem in f2p ha

Nice mains on the weekends CD . Def 40 wearing monk robes.

We all know that. Stop lieng. Drop the mains B)

We had no mains whatsoever, i dont know if math is your strong side, but 120s cant hit level 70s. 

Now, you go on and fight the lower tier clans while we fight big lol. Oh and tell your officials to stop dodging my prep requests.

As Misfits representative of foreign affairs i would like to indicate that yes, we are indeed a mass of headless chickens. However, we are definitely worth the small sum of 400m for hire. Query B-ryan for payment

Oh and GJ causing mayhem in f2p ha

CD isn't Zenith v38, you have to pay us to join.

We've only lost one prep to FS, TBRs intelligence pulls through again

I seem to remember winning R1 8 days ago with only losing 2 people and you all rage logged wit the excuse that 4 of your 56 man pull were ddosed giving us a win. Instead of just sitting those 4 people you gave us a win.

Doom may not count that as a loss but every single other pure clan does l000000l.

I seem to remember winning R1 8 days ago with only losing 2 people and you all rage logged wit the excuse that 4 of your 56 man pull were ddosed giving us a win. Instead of just sitting those 4 people you gave us a win.

Doom may not count that as a loss but every single other pure clan does l000000l.

How do you win a prep 2-2 then?

Only the broccolied clans would consider that an extra loss on top of this.

Nice mains on the weekends CD . Def 40 wearing monk robes.

We all know that. Stop lieng. Drop the mains B)

You are in a clan that despite being threatened to have your TS ddosed by bvg, has and will still remain as their minion team that can be called for backup anytime. Definition of bitch right there lmao

Jumping on the "cd has mains" bandwagon will never make it true. If we brought mains with 100 on TS, we would be pulling 150+ (which we currently dont).

We will continue to bring 1-4 def pures and kill the black/mithril/mains that are the filth of the pure scene.