Whats the excuse this time

MyOverheads

1 guy with a mith full helm who is a retired and came after we had a pkri with ST

but thanks for answer was just wondering what lame excuse you had

idgaf 1 or 5 or 40 or 10

rules are rules which is 1-4 def monk robes only

fuck outta here with that "1" guy bullbrown sticky stuff

wedy tank/r4gged 0ut/ vbxxvxvxv... /fadsfg aren't ours some of them were attacking our members. Yeah lets take a picture of every guy in rune even if they're wearing a different cape and claim they're CD.

Swag of tank got kicked out of CD was attacking our members

Rolig, picture of him attacking a pure please? 

Also you shouldn't be talking brown sticky stuff since you bought main accoutns 

PWNbryR.jpg

7IzJL7i.jpg

wedy tank/r4gged 0ut/ vbxxvxvxv... /fadsfg aren't ours some of them were attacking our members. Yeah lets take a picture of every guy in rune even if they're wearing a different cape and claim they're CD.

Swag of tank got kicked out of CD was attacking our members

Rolig.  Picture of them attacking pures please. 

Also you shouldn't be talking brown sticky stuff since you bought main accoutns 

PWNbryR.jpg

7IzJL7i.jpg

He's a retired OP member who joined us after we finished PKRI with his clan, he only went out in mith once you guys started using mains. Stop bringing mains.

That's legit the only account you can find with us with a defence level over 4, I can't say the same about your clan

Also, @@Timer the mains we have pictures of are the same exact ones that sit in doom capes, and your capes on the weekends sniping doom. It's not a coincidence, stop using mains.

He's a retired OP member who joined us after we finished PKRI with his clan, he only went out in mith once you guys started using mains. Stop bringing mains.

That's legit the only account you can find with us with a defence level over 4, I can't say the same about your clan

Also, @@Timer the mains we have pictures of are the same exact ones that sit in doom capes, and your capes on the weekends sniping doom. It's not a coincidence, stop using mains.

we exposed you before well expose you again lmao nobody believes your propaganda 

Saw him with mith from the start, you're not bullshtting anyone here lmfao. You bought your mains here first, we didn't retaliate with mains back but we will next time you repeat this  The other mains aren't ours, FS already confirmed most of those accoutns where theres so stop acting broccolied.