Supremacy orchestratedly dominates Fatality in f2p [3-0]

sup kyle

looked like you had fun in a safe zone mini game lol.

shame you can't pull this to weekends(you had 16 invites today lmao) and you never wear your own capes anymore hostility. nice set of inners tho

Record vs HPCs this year:

SUP: 15-7

EOP: 0-1

Record vs CP this year:

SUP: 3-0

Please don't ever try to flame my clan when your biggest accomplishment is calling for a main team in clanwars (yes guys a main team not EOP haha) because you won't fight any pure clans in clanwars LOL.

are u gonna continue avoiding us ?

30v30 prep in 2k17

giphy.gif

Kinda hard to avoid a zybez clan lol try sharkbrew for a change

Honestly think eop is scared of every clan though considering i've only seen one topic of them this month in this section and it was getting smoked by drunk-less CP.

Record vs CP this year:

Please don't ever try to flame my clan when your biggest accomplishment is calling for a main team in clanwars (yes guys a main team not EOP haha) because you won't fight any pure clans in clanwars LOL.

Honestly think eop is scared of every clan though considering i've only seen one topic of them this month in this section and it was getting smoked by drunk-less CP.

lmfao kyle u didnt have to do him like that

Record vs CP this year:

Can confirm [LT]Sam called that day.

looked like you had fun in a safe zone mini game lol.

shame you can't pull this to weekends(you had 16 invites today lmao) and you never wear your own capes anymore hostility. nice set of inners tho

16 invites? If you truly believe that then holy fuck your 'intel' really is god fucking awful.

Ironically though, Supremacy,  unlike eop with their 40 lpc invites and additional 30 double-logged accounts don't need invites in order to compete in a scene where we dominate, whereas I see you at every prep skulking around wishing that your clan had some considerable action instead of wasting away and stroking eachother off with justin beiber ass twitter accounts and braindead posts used to further manipulate your already feeble minded retards.

There's a reason why all of the rejects of the pure community go to eop

Week 13 of the year 2017 and eop has had 1 prep LOL