[Banter] Dome is broken Vol2.

Koed Beastly

What does you wanting a prep having to do with "explaining rules of COTM"

As I said previously, you linked a mini as to which I linked a 20v20. Don't be angry 

I'm not angry Moni

Your the only person in Doom of which i'm pretty confidend of his quality.

I just dont get why someone with your potential would still be helping out this dead clan walking.

Not only do they break the rules of the LPC bracket set out by Braden / Slush, they just act like complete cancer towards the scene.

Don't you see? 

No one likes doom!

Not even clans like EOP (which get flamed by the rest of the community).

I'm not angry Moni

Your the only person in Doom of which i'm pretty confidend of his quality.

I just dont get why someone with your potential would still be helping out this dead clan walking.

Not only do they break the rules of the LPC bracket set out by Braden / Slush, they just act like complete cancer towards the scene.

Don't you see? 

No one likes doom!

Not even clans like EOP (which get flamed by the rest of the community).

If you think Braden/Slush are the ones  who set it up by themselves you know nothing about sb rank structure. Also, I don't care for your opinion on what I should be doing with my time.

You switch topics constantly instead of focusing on one which means you lost the argument. In the words of my Indian friend @@slushpuppy "Thank you come again" 

If you think Braden/Slush are the ones  who set it up by themselves you know nothing about sb rank structure. Also, I don't care for your opinion on what I should be doing with my time.

You switch topics constantly instead of focusing on one which means you lost the argument. In the words of my Indian friend @@slushpuppy "Thank you come again" 

Maybe its one of the problems with SB?

That the community has little knowledge of the structure? (Hey! Arent we discussing something else now? Who makes me switching topics now)

You would be quite ignorant if you would say I'm constantly hoping around the point of discussion...

I'm well aware that Braden / Slush arent the ones setting this up, and these brackets are the result of a long debate with all kinds of contributors.

Why are you even wasting your time on my topic?

I'm willing to discuss everything you want on teamspeak, just poke me!

For now: Doom is slumping, dead vol2.

Yea lets p2p prep dude :)

On a scale of 1-10, how serious are you about prepping us in p2p? lmao

Unmention me u cuck I don't lose to ur brown sticky stuff clan in p2p

He literally meant @ idk, as in, anyone. Not you in particular lmao

let them have their fun and win vs clans like envy and country clans

We will most likely have a prep against you (former hpc) than a clan that has been closed and reopened (doom) before we (misfits) even thought about existing on Rs

Shame you didn't post the log about your rank not wanting to reschedule with me because he booked his holiday, then admitted he books holidays on Wednesdays but the day I scheduled the prep it was Thursday lmfao.

Not sure why you are piping up anyway UB kyped you