Why are we still restricting combat caps for preps?

موني

the problem is, do you really want a scene of "clanning" accounts with 99prayer/attack 101 combat where 100 combat USELESS pking accounts are once again the meta?

This is the reason the HPC scene died in the first place home skillet.

This ^

Cant believe this is a serious discussion lmfao. 

When combat levels rise, it becomes acceptable for people to come to trips on 20 def accounts.  It is easier to slip those accounts into fights.  Keeping the norm at 88 combat leaves no room for miss communicating what is acceptable.  I would rather keep the playing field level. If you want to get camped by a 124 main that is fine by me, but there is literally very minimal benefits of being higher combat.  I understand you get smited but that is apart of the excitement. 

^^^^^^^^

If 101 cb accs with 99 att/pray became acceptable, I would be back on my 102 hpc with 20 def in .5, because why the fuck would I put myself at a disadvantage with a 60 atk, 52 pray pure lmao

@@Moni

We dont get along most of the time but I totally agree on this one.

I wouldnt mind saying everything 1-5def is accepted in CW (meaning up to 101 cb).

Alot of people turn out be think that a cb 85'ish with 5-20def is more acceptable then a totally maxed out 1 defence.

Also if people are bitching over 99pray/attack then lets have an attack cap or 92 cb cap.

slippery slope. the higher you make the combat the more people will push for more. first it is 99 attack/pray next it is 20 defence then 30 then 39. this is just what happened over the last few years.

if ppl get pray then, ppl will take hpc accs and brown sticky stuff to snipe on lol, i agree with you tbh

Yes lets get high combats on our accounts so 90 cb addy daddies are able to freely hit more accounts turning the scene slowly into an addy fest once more, then while were at it, 90 cb addy accounts will be about so we can make out 99 attack and be 110 cb, then we might as well get 39 def while were at it.

After that we could look to bring mains, sounds reminiscent. 

Don't kill the scene.

the problem is, do you really want a scene of "clanning" accounts with 99prayer/attack 101 combat where 100 combat USELESS pking accounts are once again the meta?

This is the reason the HPC scene died in the first place home skillet.

I never said go max 101 combat I'm saying why are we restricting people who have it. Read before replying please. 

Too bad for them, nobody forced them to go past 88cb cap., they can make new accounts if they want to prep.

Of course Doom are trying to bend the rules again. You're already a 1-20 Defence clan that brings zerkers to their trips, you should stop pushing for the community to become cancerous again. Threatening to warn people who are expressing their entitled opinions that differ from yours is just as weak as your clan's standards.