Reason why SF is XLPC now

Juicy

Was Eruption of Penguins the best thing you could come up with? Jesus...

ye im 4ner what you expect? but you still mad on a painted game lmfao :D

quote again if mad

You are justin beiber man, your clan Trilogy couldnt even pull more than 10 people to a 3v3 fullout Invictus and Vanquish had to carry your dead weight.

you speak about clans that are all closed lmfao, get updated virgin

I did not read. 

i did not ask

1. i smoked you yesterday in a p2p prep on a painted game while i was first pile while having 81hp and i tanked till op was -4 lmao

2. your shtty leader Bvg looks like a dumb dog irl you right in that one!

3. and your clan have been longer open then i have been clanning? AND YOU GUYS ARE STILL GARBAGE AND AT THE BOTTOM OF PURE CLANNING?

ezz

PS : Als Je Irl Rag Fight Wil kunnen we dat ook natuurlijk doen :P

lmao, please shut up, your arms are smaller than the straw you sip your water through because you lead from a chronic disease...

newbundle of twigs, are you trying to tell me your clan x is a clan with a name? Don't fool yourself pissknicker lmao

i closed Knock Out lmao

PS : Quote if mad lmao hwhahwhahwha

oeh yes feels good to see u mad about a painted game lmfao stay ezz you black dogsht virgin lmao

PS : Also Quote or Query me on irc if mad :P

Never heard of you lul

1. i smoked you yesterday in a p2p prep on a painted game while i was first pile while having 81hp and i tanked till op was -4 lmao

2. your shtty leader Bvg looks like a dumb dog irl you right in that one!

3. and your clan have been longer open then i have been clanning? AND YOU GUYS ARE STILL GARBAGE AND AT THE BOTTOM OF PURE CLANNING?

ezz

PS : Als Je Irl Rag Fight Wil kunnen we dat ook natuurlijk doen :P

justin beiber kanker syndrome lmao

@Quality Pk

Hello, I think you are mad, probably you got kicked from sf, although I am not sure. I do not know the real reason why you would be so mad.

But I think you are very depressed about something. 

I mean like you were just allowed back on these forums and the first thing you do is flame SF, just because you heard they are xlpc now. I am pretty sure you have no clue about what is happening in the scene. 

Regarding talking on sharkbrew teamspeak, I invite you to come and talk to me. 

-

watch the vids lmao there's the answer

also can u find the answer that you rightnow a rank in just some random snipe team xd

ye feels good to seen alot of them mad while im smoking my weed and enjoying my irl life

Your still foreign and smoke cigs inside your house still because your so uneducated

yeah i closed sf once and bullied you guys all the way down to XLPC, lmfao gl being irrelevent lvl 50s lmao 

and stop being a mute on teamspeak lmao

free monies

nobody even knows who the fuck you are, and judging my your typing abilities, you're a fucking 4ner lmfao