The Communist Returns

Lenin

leaked in eop n tlp? wat r u even saying u rando l000l i scammed the kid who dared to scam me 94m it was ez btw made 150$ of him ty

ur clearly a scumbag urself dont call other people leaks when u scam people lmfao

Did u leak in tlp?

Wb

Long story short. When I was a rank in Rage (during MPC-HPC divisions) I was also in TLP. There was only 2 ranks willing to put up money for leaks for Rage - sometimes, not even every week. In a desperate time (when I wasn't making graphics = money), I had to call for a desperate measure which was to leak to FOE from TLP which paid off all needed leaks for Rage. Did not pocket a single coin. I have apologised to the ranks of TLP multiple times and while I'm alright with some, a good majority hates me. I understand why and I can't blame them. If I could, I would undo what I did but I can't. If they feel like calling me a leak then they're entitled to, its not untrue.

But theres an upside about the situation, its that people like Knikker and Hanuman are talking brown sticky stuff against me about leaking, when they've done far worse for TLP and several other clans. So I feel nothing bad when they say it.

Long story short. When I was a rank in Rage (during MPC-HPC divisions) I was also in TLP. There was only 2 ranks willing to put up money for leaks for Rage - sometimes, not even every week. In a desperate time (when I wasn't making graphics = money), I had to call for a desperate measure which was to leak to FOE from TLP which paid off all needed leaks for Rage. Did not pocket a single coin. I have apologised to the ranks of TLP multiple times and while I'm alright with some, a good majority hates me. I understand why and I can't blame them. If I could, I would undo what I did but I can't. If they feel like calling me a leak then they're entitled to, its not untrue.

But theres an upside about the situation, its that people like Knikker and Hanuman are talking brown sticky stuff against me about leaking, when they've done far worse for TLP and several other clans. So I feel nothing bad when they say it.

Owell thats sad I remember thinking you were a cool guy

Also you are wrong atleast about hanu but then again u joined 1year too late iirc

gl with whatever ur going to do I guess

Owell thats sad I remember thinking you were a cool guy

Also you are wrong atleast about hanu but then again u joined 1year too late iirc

gl with whatever ur going to do I guess

hanu is tofu lenon is life

atleast hl me wheb u talk brown sticky stuff bout me pussy and what did i do far worse than u lol

u shudve been beheaded by isis btw nice country