Wuu2 jamz part 5 ~ The Trilogy Continues...

Tannie

Excuse me? You were the cringy dude who was always licking Tannie's and Lalo's begging to get promoted. KYP, friend. Your past follows you everywhere.

1. I do eat the booty

2. I've never begged for a rank

3. I've never been friends with Tannie, just Lalo.

4. What past? You didn't even know me before I joined Fearless and same as me never hearing of you beforehand.

@ Speak up, dog. I got a much higher rank than you in FS even though I've never asked for a promotion and you literally begged for it on a daily basis.

I wonder whose ass you're licking now in EOP. Hmm..

You had OldSchool rank which is literally member rank for people who've been in the clan for a long time. You had no authority of any kind. You had access to no extra boards, nothing. You clearly don't know anything about rank structure being nothing more than a cringy 308 ragger lmao.

"Speak up, dog."

motm deviants still choppin wood and sittin on his computer goin hard for sht clan l0000000000000l bro how ugli ru

Yes, it me, MOTM Deviants! Chopping logs and sitting on my computer going hard for brown sticky stuff clan that you're still absolutely fucking triggered about getting kicked out of. Keep following me around and quoting me so I can get my postcount up halfbreed lol.

@ You're the one who seems pretty triggered. We write one line and you respond with a whole essay. You were Tannie's dog in FS begging for a rank everyday, probably still was his dog when he was in EOP. KYP, friend. Keep living in your grandmother's house fishing on Runescape all day while lurking in Tannie's shadow.

1. I do eat the booty

2. I've never begged for a rank

3. I've never been friends with Tannie, just Lalo.

4. What past? You didn't even know me before I joined Fearless and same as me never hearing of you beforehand.

You had OldSchool rank which is literally member rank for people who've been in the clan for a long time. You had no authority of any kind. You had access to no extra boards, nothing. You clearly don't know anything about rank structure being nothing more than a cringy 308 ragger lmao.

"Speak up, dog."

Yes, it me, MOTM Deviants! Chopping logs and sitting on my computer going hard for brown sticky stuff clan that you're still absolutely fucking triggered about getting kicked out of. Keep following me around and quoting me so I can get my postcount up halfbreed lol.

barely play not triggered at all ur a mute and loser irl btw