Rage attempts to team on eop with fake adhi daddy in a show of rage intelligence capabilities

How broccolied do you have to be to still fall for this after the countless times everyone's seen it made into topics laughing at people on sharkbrew.

Bro we flamed whoppa about it in sharkbrew irc mid trip and they still fell for it after. I guess that's what happens when bvgs leading their trips

I'm not jizzle nor am I 31 but I am as STRONG as an ox.

Aren't heroin addicts skinny and frail?

Bro we flamed whoppa about it in sharkbrew irc mid trip and they still fell for it after. I guess that's what happens when bvgs leading their trips

Aren't heroin addicts skinny and frail?

Idk never actually talked to one

Seems to me ub is very ded

Seems to me ub is very ded

u posted on rage trip topic that they dicked us but they legit didnt get the chance with them getting fucked by eop all trip and shiet

didnt you team with 5 clans and still lost to CD?

your fall in leader was 70 defence nice try you pulled like 25 pures and 40 mains

your fall in leader was 70 defence nice try you pulled like 25 pures and 40 mains

and still LOST

and still LOST

? We had no mains only pures mate, not sure if youre blind. But i indeed agree that we made you move up to HPC after bullying you and 5 other clans in MPC