Favorite Clan Rivalry

Warbow

I'll only mention OSRS since we're 4 years into it now;

Fi / Sv + Px/JaJa (2014) - Sv beaten into a slump, went main.

EoP / Fi (2014) - Probably one of the best and most active rivalries post-eoc. anywhere from 3-5 fights a day and started the meta of GDZ fights.

Foe / EoP (2015) - Peak vs Peak rivalry, constant 70v70+ fights with action starting literally minutes after leaving mass. 3 hour return fights. Rivalry ended with Solo K1ng the glory hunter closing EoP.

Doom / Sv (2015) - high opts lpc bracket action. Rivalry ended with Sv slumped and moving to HPC.

EoTLP / Fi + Sv (2016) - Fi & SV formed an alliance due to losing rivalries to EoP & TLP, forcing both clans into an alliance. Rivalry ended with Sv slumped and going main leaving Fi in a slump they're still yet to recover from.

EoP / #Cluster124 (2016) - rivalry ended with the death of HPC.

Foe/TLP (2015) is only partially worth mention as both clans were stagnant in their rivals server.

the #cluster124 was like one hit, one night lol

2014 fights were lit af though

fi (+ other clans if i remember correctly) vs foeop 

fi vs eop

tlp vs foe

all pre-eoc

no1 cares about a random hc's opinion who does monthly attendance awards l0l

Funny you say that when you're quoting me and Idc for your irrelevant opinion l0l. Now stop barking up at me peasant.

Tlp vs foc was the only rivalry that mattered and we broke them into oblivion ruining every f2p trip they ever had and dominating them in clanwars f2p and slowly took over p2p at the end of 2k16.

Safe to say chances are Tlp probably killed your clan =)

you don't seriously think that right?

Funny you say that when you're quoting me and Idc for your irrelevant opinion l0l. Now stop barking up at me peasant.

u care enough to respond to me. u got smoked by tlp btw, keep doing monthly attendance awards and gettin bullied by a kid who brings lunch for my leader loooolo

MM vs FOE, first rivalry ever and most clean till today prob

FOE vs TLP, wasnt around the hpc scene but watched every single vid of it 60 v 60s cw, 70+ v 70+ wild

CD vs DOOM v1, return fights every weekend for 3+ hours

CD vs MPC scene 100+ vs 100+ for a month and a half, peaked at 150 vs 150 ended with CD killing 6 clans at once

I actually really enjoyed the rivalry RD had vs Zerg Unit in 2015.

Also;

FOE vs MM

FOE vs TLP 2015/2016

FOE vs EOP 2014

Fi vs EOP older days

TLP vs Sv

and rage vs ub is looking promising

i was thinking of the rd/zu rivalry also tbh but i don't remember what the outcome was or how long it lasted. was a pretty healthy rivalry given how new both clans were, not having retired base' to pull from

MM vs FOE, first rivalry ever and most clean till today prob

FOE vs TLP, wasnt around the hpc scene but watched every single vid of it 60 v 60s cw, 70+ v 70+ wild

CD vs DOOM v1, return fights every weekend for 3+ hours

CD vs MPC scene 100+ vs 100+ for a month and a half, peaked at 150 vs 150 ended with CD killing 6 clans at once

mm/foe rivalry was not nearly as clean as some people like to make out to of been. 

Did you seriously put two snipe teams down as your favorite rivalry ? Wtf

Tlp vs Foe, even when we lost, those preps were some of the most exciting challenging preps I've ever been too

Tlp vs Sv , was a great time completely slumping these tomatos that talk so much brown sticky stuff and do so much snakey brown sticky stuff

VH vs HF/PX pre eoc , one word to describe this ... Juicy

@@Nos can you speak up and stop pretending to be a FOE rank on sharkbrew

ty bro

Most of the people that started clanning on osrs dont know what a good rivalry looks like

Mm v foe

Ir v z

Eop v mm

Fi v eop when chris took leader

Bh foe mm eop clusters pre eoc in bh were to fun

Theres alot more but ye yolo

KP vs SKO 

Theyll never know 

Team cape 6 alliance vs cd was pretty fun to watch

na its fo elliot aka last rites aka dannys dog, he just tries to hide his identity cos hes insecure

And nope, Elliot doesnt have to hide on a fake account on sb