Misfits Rank Bullied Again was easy hehe

SkoJenno

like i said last time nobody wants to listen to your disgusting accent try and speak a superior language it's a miracle he lasted 10 minutes he now has all sorts of ear cancers that he will have to deal with throughout the rest of his life i feel more sorry for you than i do him ;/

Why don't you spend more time in your own clan? Rather than a community website, you might be able give us a fight... Maybe

hehe bullied 1 of your ranks out of a teamspeak server lmfao , i bullied 1 of your ranks irl lmfao l0l

we wanna prep u but yeah misfits cancelled our last prep and since then u guys dont wanna prep us matched opts , imagine all that talk but scared to prep l0l00l0l

No1 wants to hear ur nasty ass foreign voice. Ur losing the rivalry btw lmaoooooo

Bad topic, sry

ur losing and ur braindead with a subpar IQ, I'd rather be buckshot in this scenario

I think you're brain dead irl

tick tock Misfits

Is prestige still open?

Isn't your clan losing a rivalry to a clan that isn't even opened yet you useless council?

U mean my clan that made u starve us from preps for 8 months in hpc? My clan that slumped u to the dirt and made u move down to lpc before us? Yep I agree my clan is undefeated in p2p aka your server in LPC. Keep doing monthly attendance awards useless HC aka Danny's dog Elliot