What about the worse clan you have been in?

Papa Bear

Comment yours down below and why you think they were the worst clan :o

I think mine would be FI or Doom

I went on one FI trip as a clan friend so I really wasn't a member but I didn't stay through the trip lol

Doom I went to 2 trips, I don't know if Hormone screaming in my ear was worse or just every bit of aids in that TS drove me away lol

SV, could not stand Don or hittins calling l0l. Like it sounds like Don always has a potato in his mouth and Hittin is legit the slowest person to call, like legit all the drugs have drastically reduced his reaction time. However Imsobeast lived up to his name and was the only good thing about SV at the time.

Foe in 2015 after EoP closed was a pretty terrible experience community wise (weird 4ners who sat in locked channels and only talked during events). The calling outside of adhi was by far the worst calling i've heard to date (Allan/Novations duo my god). However with all that said, they were by far the best in game back then. 

joining doom for only trips was ur first problem mr glory hunter

Actually had some friends in Doom just couldn't stand the leadership their biggest mistake was kicking @@Ari

Went to a h8 prep which was pretty bad if I'm being completely honest, also would have to say the cancer filled mpc trips when I was in Ruin were the worst time ever

Yeah H8 isn't good lol

Actually had some friends in Doom just couldn't stand the leadership their biggest mistake was kicking @@Ari

Yeah H8 isn't good lol

It was when they first opened lacked organization

Oh yeah and when ct first opened their trips were pretty brown sticky stuff but they just opened so makes sense