[FOE] Saturday F2P: Ending UB ft. World

holydreams

All clans helping you and still u got smoked lmao this is foc in 2k17

lmfao m8 ur still upset that foe booted you for being brown sticky stuff? l0000l glad ur taking ur awful quality to breakable clan

is 65 not enough? l00l

i hope ur not pipin up m8 before i put u back into ur place for the 5th time bruv l0000l

[2k10 slave scouter] @@Range Grudge still getting smoked 7 years later l0000l

lmfao m8 ur still upset that foe booted you for being brown sticky stuff? l0000l glad ur taking ur awful quality to breakable clan

i hope ur not pipin up m8 before i put u back into ur place for the 5th time bruv l0000l

[2k10 slave scouter] @@Range Grudge still getting smoked 7 years later l0000l

lmfao look whos back u little dog bitch

thanks for the fights. you fellas were just too organized and had too much of a huge pull for anyone to deal with 1v1

altar fight was fun though because it was a clusterfuck and i was personally happy with how long cd lasted considering we had the lowest numbers from the start out of the 4 clans fighting

fam mans still waiting for the payment took me while to get the .txt

oli got u m8, dw

when ur gonna teach [random private server]@iobession to be good bruv so u guys wont be considering to drop him for moni l0000l

at least ur makin a name for urself coming from a private server, however that pussy [random private server]@iobession is still a randy in 2k17 lmfaoooooo

thanks for the fights. you fellas were just too organized and had too much of a huge pull for anyone to deal with 1v1

altar fight was fun though because it was a clusterfuck and i was personally happy with how long cd lasted considering we had the lowest numbers from the start out of the 4 clans fighting

cheers

you should tell ub to shut the fuck up when they think that we are teaming lmfao

bunch of dogs