what introduced to pure clanning

mcmickey12

my irl friends asked me to make a trio pures with them and I was down after they showed me some twin on video... think it was the boomer twins or some brown sticky stuff ? Idk that was like 10 years ago now, didn't join any actual pure clans until old school came out

Back in 2007 I came across a clan in gold capes in f2p who had organization & was much like a little army, this was Calamity who I tried to fall in on but I was main(lvl70+) so didn't go as planed. Someone from Cy added me & pm'd me on the world of pure clanning & sites, ranks & ventrilo. I already had a twin pure from a irl friend who was 10x better at understanding pking/purse to me at the time but I never knew about real clanning. From there I trained that low & from there I got with clanning.

Pre eoc i had a zerk ,a pur and a main. First i started to join mass clans at edge but after getting bsed/ having unorganised trips i got recruited to a pure clan. Cant really remb the name since it was in 2009. Went into their ts and was pking with some lads. After 2 days i went staking and got ddosed randomly and when i tried to join the ts i was banned. Some kid staked me 200m and ddosed me ( he was prob a higher rank) i never got back into clanning since then. Whenever i got back on 07 i didnt want to join any clans bc of this so i used to pk alot with some friends. Until some guys introduced me to sf cc and really liked the community and brown sticky stuff and decided to give pure clanning another change and i dont regret it