@Ub Ranks

R3ALITY

Ignore, deleted what I wrote cause UB would rather have kids letting them down.

At the end of the day, you piped up, FOE smoked you easily.

You piped up to CD, they will kill your clan.

You cried when you lost to OP, you cried when you lost to Rage, you cried when we perfected you, now you cry when you lose to FOE.

Awful clan ran by bundle of twigsgots

Listen bro we lost because foe performed better than us. I'm not one to make up excuses when there isnt one to be made. Foe has ~70 good quality members and we have 50-55. In those opts it really showed.

It was still an extremely close battle even with such high opts, it's a shame it took 3 months to set up and the rematch could probably take just as long.

that salmon man left the cc after he dropped them before the round started and thats a ub member through and through baby

You looked like you had it last night running round and getting 1 hit at the front of there pile. When they say back lines, it means hit the back, so you switch sides, not the front.

I can teach you next time.

nice bait, you're still a doom reject lol

Listen bro we lost because foe performed better than us. I'm not one to make up excuses when there isnt one to be made. Foe has ~70 good quality members and we have 50-55. In those opts it really showed.

It was still an extremely close battle even with such high opts, it's a shame it took 3 months to set up and the rematch could probably take just as long.

that salmon man left the cc after he dropped them before the round started and thats a ub member through and through baby

Ok, are the 2 members who logged ub members through and through?

The 2 kids who died with no overheads on at the back of there clump doing nothing, apart from walking round waiting to die?

If so, that really does show your quality. lol.

nice bait, you're still a doom reject lol

Really? pretty sure you got a lot of Doom as well, are they rejects? maybe they lost the prep for you..

Ok, are the 2 members who logged ub members through and through?

The 2 kids who died with no overheads on at the back of there clump doing nothing, apart from walking round waiting to die?

If so, that really does show your quality. lol.

Really? pretty sure you got a lot of Doom as well, are they rejects? maybe they lost the prep for you..

supremacy talking about quality haha oh lordy

Ignore, deleted what I wrote cause UB would rather have kids letting them down.

At the end of the day, you piped up, FOE smoked you easily.

You piped up to CD, they will kill your clan.

You cried when you lost to OP, you cried when you lost to Rage, you cried when we perfected you, now you cry when you lose to FOE.

Awful clan ran by bundle of twigss

:facepalm: :facepalm:  :facepalm: