MISFITS vs Supremacy | P2P prep | 3-0 | Stephen Curry

B-ryan

Wtf is a normal day and normal times ? Your ranks crying for a prep, and now the members complaining about evrything lmao!

Btw was eazyy!

Like Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, at like 10:30 when 99% of preps are and our foreigners are not sleeping.

Friday, alot of kids don't even play rs hence why we pulled 24, compared to 36 against EOP that was on a normal day.

Not making excuses, you beat us fair and square, don't cry about the pull on a Friday though lol..

if u want a 30 vs 30 + p2p prep do it on a normal day with normal times.

Normal day? => LPC scene used to have p2p fridays were all clans would pull more then on saturday or sunday. Don't see the point tbh.

Normal times? => Alot of clans use that time. It's 1 hour later then what you are used to. Deal with it! We both know its always rough for GMT based people like ourselfs, yet u attended and soo did I! No excuses (flame me on ts to relieve tensions Thomas :P ).

Like Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, at like 10:30 when 99% of preps are and our foreigners are not sleeping.

Friday, alot of kids don't even play rs hence why we pulled 24, compared to 36 against EOP that was on a normal day.

Not making excuses, you beat us fair and square, don't cry about the pull on a Friday though lol..

Yet we managed to pull 38 fam.

It's rather a miscalculation on your part (we overpulled our expectations for a 25 min, i'm gonna be honest) .

But hey its not like we are going to starve you from action!

We'll set up another prep on a tuesday, wednesday or thursday in the near future  :)

Its 1-1 in preps, always a pleasure Sup!

Normal day? => LPC scene used to have p2p fridays were all clans would pull more then on saturday or sunday. Don't see the point tbh.

Normal times? => Alot of clans use that time. It's 1 hour later then what you are used to. Deal with it! We both know its always rough for GMT based people like ourselfs, yet u attended and soo did I! No excuses (flame me on ts to relieve tensions Thomas :P ).

It's rather a miscalculation on your part (we overpulled our expectations for a 25 min, i'm gonna be honest) .

We'll set up another prep on a tuesday, wednesday or thursday in the near future  :)

You had 30-31 in portal at max and sat members over Moni and Matched Opts - invites btw. Kinda fucked up but it's whatever. If you pulled 38 why did you need invites?

People go outside on Friday nights, in the future it'd be nice to have a prep on a normal day we tend to try to stay away from fridays.

You guys were better than us but no need to act so cocky about the fight when you will only fight us at one time and only in one server. Looking forward to more in the future.

You had 30-31 in portal at max and sat members over Moni and Matched Opts - invites btw. Kinda fucked up but it's whatever. If you pulled 38 why did you need invites?

People go outside on Friday nights, in the future it'd be nice to have a prep on a normal day we tend to try to stay away from fridays.

You guys were better than us but no need to act so cocky about the fight when you will only fight us at one time and only in one server. Looking forward to more in the future.

Matched Opts is Misfits lol.  I dont see any invites

They are just flaming Zack who talked brown sticky stuff during the midweek, matched opts is in misfits, Friday night allows our Aussie warlord (and Aussie members) not to have to miss work to attend a prep. In regards to Fridays again, if you are going out on a Friday before 6pm, that sounds like a beat ass party (no flame intended) don't usually go out until 10 pm lol

1. Matched Opts has been in misfits for months but I'll let him know that you complimented him.

2. Moni is the only invite who actually attends our inners and clw practice and is involved in our community. He is allowed to come to our preps. If 1 invite is too much for you to handle, too bad. He's welcomed whenever

3. We prep on fridays for the same reasons you prep on a "normal days".

4. We are 2-0 against you in P2p preps. We lost to you in f2p (lol) so we're 2-1 in preps overal. The only reason we are acting cocky is because Zack was piping up because we cleared you on 2 different midweeks. Using your lack of opts as an excuse. Then challenging us to a "matched" fight... All we did was defend ourselves and proved a point to your boy

5. We had 38 Actual members on Ts

Nonetheless Ty for the action seeing as you guys give us clean action but please, the excuses need to stop

1. Matched Opts has been in misfits for months but I'll let him know that you complimented him.

2. Moni is the only invite who actually attends our inners and clw practice and is involved in our community. He is allowed to come to our preps. If 1 invite is too much for you to handle, too bad. He's welcomed whenever

3. We prep on fridays for the same reasons you prep on a "normal days".

4. We are 2-0 against you in P2p preps. We lost to you in f2p (lol) so we're 2-1 in preps overal. The only reason we are acting cocky is because Zack was piping up because we cleared you on 2 different midweeks. Using your lack of opts as an excuse. Then challenging us to a "matched" fight... All we did was defend ourselves and proved a point to your boy

5. We had 38 Actual members on Ts

Nonetheless Ty for the action seeing as you guys give us clean action but please, the excuses need to stop

^

But anyway I like Sup, I liked Rage, so let's stop acting like animals in a cage. 

ur more EST based were more GMT based,

They are just flaming Zack who talked brown sticky stuff during the midweek, matched opts is in misfits, Friday night allows our Aussie warlord (and Aussie members) not to have to miss work to attend a prep. In regards to Fridays again, if you are going out on a Friday before 6pm, that sounds like a beat ass party (no flame intended) don't usually go out until 10 pm lol

idk but when i go out i first go for some beers and chat with mates so yes i do leave at 9-10 pm

ur more EST based were more GMT based,

idk but when i go out i first go for some beers and chat with mates so yes i do leave at 9-10 pm

Thomas I live in Belgium, like 1h driving from u smh xd

But I agree, i'd prefer going out for some snacks & beers then preping. 

Oh well we'll see for the future

Thomas I live in Belgium, like 1h driving from u smh xd

But I agree, i'd prefer going out for some snacks & beers then preping. 

Oh well we'll see for the future

I don't see why your leadership needs to act like imbeciles and flame us whilst we still gave you a prep on a time and day that didn't fit us. 

Don't make me kill a hive.

I don't see why your leadership needs to act like imbeciles and flame us whilst we still gave you a prep on a time and day that didn't fit us. 

Don't make me kill a hive.

Im getting confused P.

Who started flaming who?

Things started as a friendly prep until Zack felt the need of flaming us over a random ass midweek.

I dont mind that he does that tho, but then both our leadership started commenting on it smh.

Lets just end this brown sticky stuff cuz its getting annoying as fuck (for both parties). 

Lets set up another friendly prep this month?

Not on a friday thats for sure  ;)

Im getting confused P.

Who started flaming who?

Things started as a friendly prep until Zack felt the need of flaming us over a random ass midweek.

I dont mind that he does that tho, but then both our leadership started commenting on it smh.

Lets just end this brown sticky stuff cuz its getting annoying as fuck (for both parties). 

Dense af

Im getting confused P.

Who started flaming who?

ur the ones that told us to defend cause we had 20 only to rush with 30 and then talk bg smack