I'm not surprised, are you?

holydreams

Fares will be conducting research focusing on characterizing the geochemical distribution of a constructed fen in Northern Alberta. Specifically, he is looking at the hydrogeochemical connections between a constructed fen and the upland slope area.

Fares will be conducting research focusing on characterizing the geochemical distribution of a constructed fen in Northern Alberta. Specifically, he is looking at the hydrogeochemical connections between a constructed fen and the upland slope area.

i hope that's old information joe

lmfao

how can they if they brought mains themselves lmfao?

btw did u really ban me for calling someone a spastic earlier today? 

a dispute on your clan would have no merit on theirs. 

I banned you for calling somebody autistic, kinda self explanatory. 

shut up fi is dead 

All I've seen is you guys loose to both of them in preps and your pulls are a considerable amount lower, you even picked a rivarly with Cd lol.

Eop & Fo are fighting eachother with high opts every week and you're fighting for like 5th.

I don't hate you guys I have some boys in Ub, I'm just not a fan of your scum tactics.

Nobody cares what some random like you has to say about anything lmao. Stick to w308 f2p pking