Special Forces P2P Wednesday Pkri VS ST ft Peenix & mains

Control Pker

5xffnmF.gif

Special Forces set out with 25 Later peaking 30 to the  scheduled P2P pkri versus Strike Team. 

Time: 2:00pm-5:00pm

IRC LOGS ARE WITHIN THE PICTURES. 

Jy6jGFb.png

On a beautiful Wednesday afternoon we scheduled a P2P Pkri versus Strike team. We quickly defended at Gap and eventually strike team logged in from the south to rush us. At the same time peenix logged in from the east spiders and decided to start ragging us. We quickly faught the fight out and returned through GDZ. We eventually took control of the fight at gap and started pushing phoenix south to where Striketeam was. We quickly finished up peenix and moved onto strike team. Clearing both clans we pushed further south to teleport out for a regroup. At this time Strike-team was already returning and started the fight with peenix. We eventually grouped up at corp and decided to step out to clear the remainders. A quick clear and we tele'd out again claiming w's. We saw strike-team going out of corp so we decided to hop worlds and rush from the north side where peenix was suppose to be. We logged into the war again and started clearing Peenix to Ca. We eventually tele'd out and re faught Strike team at fally. Strike team got cleared due to being out opted but still faught. 

rHwdtSw.png

36c1671ce9948b1ff12c38107602d902.png

PVnvEZp.png

Irc Logs

1d3992dd88d67acfe58040c573978eb1.png

e84ab20689ed5841f20c7652d4400f2a.png

gHU44GW.png

564ab61af51562cdd2faa98863c0073c.png

d742dcc0514b93b32ccafd81a3e1cc69.png

7d5f19ab30094d96dd9e1fe073e0c720.png

c9b4bfd8faddcb1c83778a720f19a4cd.png

BE0lPwG.png

lmfao, tbh control pker I get it those were the only POV's you had but I wouldn't have posted those at all. In fact I just watched yall clump/get smoked/and telly out. 

BTW yalls logo isn't special forces, its navy seals... smh

lmfao, tbh control pker I get it those were the only POV's you had but I wouldn't have posted those at all. In fact I just watched yall clump/get smoked/and telly out. 

BTW yalls logo isn't special forces, its navy seals... smh

Didn't read but good job crashing it was a brown sticky stuff show for you guys. TY for more return sets. 

all i see in the first vid, is sf teleporting out twice of a fight at corp, then vidder dies and randomly u guys at fally? l0l0l then u fight st where u needed double their opts to compete 00ll

no wonder i kiled sf that easy