Apex Vs. FOE F2P Prep Dispute by EOP.

موني

no i do not remember this rofl u guys have been in a slump for years rofl imo and still are barely on the rise atm

lmfaooo we pulled 60+ constantly even peaked 100 for a fewe trips while u pulled 15-20 with hpc/mpc scene why u piping up for, ill kill your clan again if i want to

lmfaooo we pulled 60+ constantly even peaked 100 for a fewe trips while u pulled 15-20 with hpc/mpc scene why u piping up for, ill kill your clan again if i want to

ive actually never seen aao pull those numbers so i know your lying u guys have been inactive as fuck for the last like couple years or so?

i dont agree with everything here but im kinda curious about the dispute thing too. why do sharkbrew only take action if a dispute is made when its obvious to everyone in the community what happened? (they didnt deny it, vid proof etc) note im speaking generally here, the foe apex prep is just the most recent example, i dont care if they get dq'd and i think foe woulda won regardless.

fo prolly paid apex. Gz apex

Lmfaooo eop is literally disputing a prep they weren't a part of. Maybe if you guys weren't afraid to prep on a mideval java based browser mmorpg you could sisuphre your own preps. Fuckin loser clan

love your description of runescape.com!