Integrity in pure clanning

hotkeying

Which clans left have Integrity?

From what i've seen, I would say the following clans don't have integrity for the following reasons

• Px allows multi-clanning (Striketeam) after IR told ST they could not multi-clan in them (px 2nd choice lol)
  • MF bring UB invites to preps
  • Fi bring Apex invites to preps
  • EOP use mains, HPC accounts
  • SUP use mains, HPC accounts, invites to preps (hence why rage no longer carries them)

Thoughts? 

Just now, hotkeying said:

the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

..which would be supported by strong examples of lack of integrity and your examples are pretty weak. 

ST is a country clan that's barely open half the year, and borderline understandable that their members would want a place to fight for when they don't have enough on their own. 

Miniwarrers constantly go to other clans events. Fi/Sup pull 25 right now. 

Here are some for you: 

foe complaining about eop mains, then bringing mains themselves, while openly assisting eop in crashing/teaming on UB with them not long ago. 

eop pulls going from 45 to 90 because they kicked their leaders. 45 people would have rather sat on their hands until their clan got hype than be the reason for hype.

cd unable to pull 40 without double logged mains and masquerading as a 'pure clan' 

• Px allows multi-clanning (Striketeam) after IR told ST they could not multi-clan in them (px 2nd choice lol) - Get over it.
  • MF bring UB invites to preps - I wouldn't be too shocked at this, UB is slumping very hard and they need action. Kind of like how SV members went with UB on trips. (We all know how that ended)
  • Fi bring Apex invites to preps - FI literally has a 12 man pull and you wonder why they need clan friends?
  • EOP use mains, HPC accounts - Every clan that goes out on weekends brings mains to kill scouts, it's how the wilderness works.
  • SUP use mains, HPC accounts, invites to preps (hence why rage no longer carries them) Read Above
  • You managed to not mention FOE using masser clans on weekends, and mains/HPC's, which the mains I get for scout killing, inviting 70+ kids in a masser clan however is scummy. DIDN'T HELP MUCH LOL

Edit: Honor in Old School Runescape in 2k18, LOL

8 minutes ago, Herb A Vorr said:
  • Px allows multi-clanning (Striketeam) after IR told ST they could not multi-clan in them (px 2nd choice lol) - Get over it.
  • MF bring UB invites to preps - I wouldn't be too shocked at this, UB is slumping very hard and they need action. Kind of like how SV members went with UB on trips. (We all know how that ended)
  • Fi bring Apex invites to preps - FI literally has a 12 man pull and you wonder why they need clan friends?
  • EOP use mains, HPC accounts - Every clan that goes out on weekends brings mains to kill scouts, it's how the wilderness works.
  • SUP use mains, HPC accounts, invites to preps (hence why rage no longer carries them) Read Above
  • You managed to not mention FOE using masser clans on weekends, and mains/HPC's, which the mains I get for scout killing, inviting 70+ kids in a masser clan however is scummy. DIDN'T HELP MUCH LOL

Edit: Honor in Old School Runescape in 2k18, LOL

good job man well englished

I've written far more than I would usually care to about these topics on the pure clan community poll topic. I suggest everyone head over to that thread and read the multiple long posts. 

As for this specific topic, I think more or less every clan is guilty of at least some corner cutting. Obviously some clans take this to a whole new level. As I've said in the past, the best way to combat weak minded leadership is for the members to speak up. If you see your clan sitting a loyal member to let some "community" guy into a prep, then apply pressure for your leaders NOT to do that. If your current clans brings HPC accounts or mains to trips, explain that you don't agree with that. As always, if your current leaders do not see eye to eye with you on these integrity issues, then simply leave and join a clan who does. 

Holy brown sticky stuff you're broccolied lol. Do you have down syndrome irl?

Show me proof of a main that SUP brought?

HPC accounts? you mean the 2 1 def accounts that are 101 cb that are NOT HPC?

What invites? pretty sure @Moni will back me up here as numerous times we have told him he can't come to P2P preps cause we don't want invites.

28 minutes ago, Tigers said:

Holy brown sticky stuff you're broccolied lol. Do you have down syndrome irl?

Show me proof of a main that SUP brought?

HPC accounts? you mean the 2 1 def accounts that are 101 cb that are NOT HPC?

What invites? pretty sure @Moni will back me up here as numerous times we have told him he can't come to P2P preps cause we don't want invites.

We both know 3at is so desperate for +1s atm he is cutting every corner imaginable. The most tragic thing is, the mains you guys use aren't even good LOL. UrAZerk and muhamed06 as examples. As for HPC accounts, "Capping" is 21 def. Just like EF and Hi, SUP is dogbrown sticky stuff

apex, ir, ub, misfits are the only clans with high moral standards as of now

fom would be too but they have to deal with eom which uses every nh tactic on the playbook so i don't blame them

eom can be really clean when they are feeling like it (seen on midweeks and in the early lpc days)