Gold Era ?

Salsos 5hed

8 hours ago, Deviants said:

dmk, clan x, rd and 2-3 other small teams were out singles and multi pking long before misfits was around lmao and fs, doom and iv started doing p2p clan events at the 1 def level before misfits moved to becoming a clan over a team

lurn ur maths

You obviously weren't around. Dmk was a 1-20 def clan.  RD reopened as hpc and went down to 1-4 eventually going 1-13 def after misfits opened. Clan X was 1-45 def. 

People that were around that time knows what really happened while you were rotting in a cancerous scene 

12 minutes ago, Michael Scott said:

You obviously weren't around. Dmk was a 1-20 def clan.  RD reopened as hpc and went down to 1-4 eventually going 1-13 def after misfits opened. Clan X was 1-45 def. 

People that were around that time knows what really happened while you were rotting in a cancerous scene 

I don't know 1 person who was 13 def on RD ML during that time and I was the leader. Anyway F2P 1 def scene is what motivated people to even think about a P2P 1 def scene- the action clans like FS,Terror,IV,SF were having during the midweek motivated alot of kids who were in HPC to multiclan with these clans and eventually give thought about a 1 def scene.. not to mention the multiple topics made on sharkbrew by myself and others opening up a conversation about a 1 def scene. Zee kevin actually came on my teamspeak during Terror and saw what I was doing and the next day decided to open a clan @Zee 

I know Misfits like to believe they created the 1 def scene as a recruiting tactic or to garner some respect but the facts are clear if you don't give credit to clans above you are misinformed

6 hours ago, Ex|Will said:

I don't know 1 person who was 13 def on RD ML during that time and I was the leader. Anyway F2P 1 def scene is what motivated people to even think about a P2P 1 def scene- the action clans like FS,Terror,IV,SF were having during the midweek motivated alot of kids who were in HPC to multiclan with these clans and eventually give thought about a 1 def scene.. not to mention the multiple topics made on sharkbrew by myself and others opening up a conversation about a 1 def scene. Zee kevin actually came on my teamspeak during Terror and saw what I was doing and the next day decided to open a clan @Zee 

I know Misfits like to believe they created the 1 def scene as a recruiting tactic or to garner some respect but the facts are clear if you don't give credit to clans above you are misinformed

What are you even saying lmao. Lpcs were capped at like 65 then up to 75 cbt. Misfits did bring the 1-4 def no combat cap back. Even this community tried to put an 88 cbt cap and still didnt work.

People that were around knows what happened and you weren't lol

Personally my favorite era (even though it was cancer) was early to mid 2016-ish when EoP, TLP, SV, CP, and Fom were all legit pulling near 100 people each  at various points and having massive hour(s) long clusters at corp/GDZ.  After TLP/SV closed the whole scene went to brown sticky stuff and the 1 def movement happened a few months later. 

The very beginning of the LPC scene in 2017 was very clean and fun however didn't last long as most good periods die pretty quick historically. 

10 minutes ago, Zee said:

What are you even saying lmao. Lpcs were capped at like 65 then up to 75 cbt. Misfits did bring the 1-4 def no combat cap back. Even this community tried to put an 88 cbt cap and still didnt work.

lol don't even care to explain bc u are just plain cauliflower if you believe that I wasn't playing when this scene was formed

4 hours ago, Zee said:

IV was 75 cb since like August 2016 and combats moved up to 83/88 (depended on clans) when mpcs closed / moved up to hpc, as what you normally saw happen. We accepted 20def but we only had 4 people on our ml with defences over 5. It's pretty justin beiber if you think misfits brought 1-4 def back. FS + Doom were clean 1-4def (apart from the mains) and their rivalry was basically the reason that the hpc bracket moved down to lpc. Saying which Misfits definitely did help to bring p2p activity back to that side but I wouldnt expect much less from a 1server clan.