When CD Has plus OPTS and plus CBs but you still rock them ...

Fat Boy

didn't watch as i dont need to... i witnessed your whole trip from the fall in via my scout

you basically sat at sub level 7 wildy  walking around for close to an hour while your own members whined about it in game and refused to come north lol

you'd only bother sniffing around when cd were busy fighting other clans.

just because you're an olympus remake, doesn't mean you gotta play these little games like olympus did too :P

2 hours ago, chance111 said:

didn't watch as i dont need to... i witnessed your whole trip from the fall in via my scout

you basically sat at sub level 7 wildy  walking around for close to an hour while your own members whined about it in game and refused to come north lol

just because you're an olympus remake, doesn't mean you gotta play these little games like olympus did too :P

miss u 

5 hours ago, chance111 said:

Stfu lol 

43 minutes ago, TBR said:

Could say the same about you and OP, but I'll PM your locs to OB, FS, Destiny while we focus OP ya little fuck nuggets

PM our locs to everyone, I don't give a brown sticky stuff because when we hit you, you must spam like crazy 0brains "OUR WORLD BT BT QUICK WE ARE GETTING FUCKED UP" lmfaooo

joke ass clan

2 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

PM our locs to everyone, I don't give a brown sticky stuff because when we hit you, you must spam like crazy 0brains "OUR WORLD BT BT QUICK WE ARE GETTING FUCKED UP" lmfaooo

joke ass clan

Talking of jokes, how are you, ya fucking clown, haha gotem

17 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

joke ass clan

CD got no quality ,  they cant prep any clan legit. They prob be more ezzy then BV