[Sharkbrew 2.0] Community Services - (Shops) - Phase 1.3

موني

3 hours ago, Phebz said:

Yes sir 500 post count from when this forum was actually active, not hard to gather post count over time as you seem well aware of with your 13699 posts.

I stand by my point, you guys are killing your own forums.

u signed up to this forum in 2017 lol u have no idea how active this forum was in its 3 year existence

44 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

lmfao you expect people to trust randoms from sharkbrew to do services, nobody is going to trust any of the rejects that do anything except pink clay because 99% of the service providers will laugh and run off with free gp

you're not zybez and you're not sythe

That is why not everyone can do the services lol

2 hours ago, Winnetou said:

Kill Training Section

?

Typo

4 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

until you realize the most likely scenario is you'll have people with the reputation of hormone doing barb assault

Right now the section is brand new and we intend on improving it. Besides, there will most likely be a limit on trading to assure security because high value trades can often be very risky. But you gotto understand right now its only staff members. In the pure community the most active services are in the gfx section and thats normally at a max of $100 if a new clan is opening. I highly doubt any of our staff members would risk their position and esp. reputation for a few bucks. For people like Pink Clay who has a very large portfolio, I'm sure in the near future we can allow such people to host their services as well due to their reputation. Example: I got 2 Firecapes from Tyen, and UB & I have had a very long rivalry/grudge, but trade went smooth af. ALL of the ranks that provide services right now know to seperate their clan from their services.

51 minutes ago, Tom Valor said:

Will there be a gold selling section? 

Also with the rivals of clans, don't you think players will report eachother for these services since it is "against the game rules"

That would be a concern for sure as far as selling/buying gold but as far as services go what is the person going to do report themselves?

And then as far as services go maybe a looking for services section on the brew discord once you open up to people to apply to do services.

could not be a more dumber idea... on one aspect you guys consider yourselves to be the voice of the pure community and now wanna throw RWT services as well... LOL, after that pathetic attempt posting on reddit flopped, you actually thing any1 in Jagex will listen to this community now with blatant rule breaking taking place

9 hours ago, Fazing said:

That would be a concern for sure as far as selling/buying gold but as far as services go what is the person going to do report themselves?

And then as far as services go maybe a looking for services section on the brew discord once you open up to people to apply to do services.

A person that would reply on a topic maybe? I'm just putting ideas out there

1 hour ago, Tom Valor said:

A person that would reply on a topic maybe? I'm just putting ideas out there

oh i know man wasn't against it. easy to hide your rsn until you actually make the deal and such but there will always be concerns because people are scummy on this game.