XLPC's as 2 Server Clans?

XLPC Warlord

XLPC's as 2 Server Clans?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see XLPC's (65cb cap) be a 2 server bracket, similar to LPC?

• Sure, that'd be interesting.
    • No, you tomato.

would be interesting, from past experiences i know some xlpc members dont have p2p and it might be tough to get it all set up and convince other ranks but it would be alot of fun.

Remember the days when osrs had just dropped and every1 was a lvl 60 running around with an msb at clan fights? good old days

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

Interesting. Cb cap would have to go to 70 for it to work in my opinion

i think that would ruin it, just because at that point might as well do a few extra lvls to meet some minimums for LPC. 
I imagine some bursts/msb/gmaul, possibly with overheads running around corp/26 hill

1 minute ago, XLPC Warlord said:

i think that would ruin it, just because at that point might as well do a few extra lvls to meet some minimums for LPC. 
I imagine some bursts/msb/gmaul, possibly with overheads running around corp/26 hill

Everyone would get 50 attack which would put a majority of the accounts over 65 cap

4 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Everyone would get 50 attack which would put a majority of the accounts over 65 cap

I mean that would ruin a lot of border 65cap accounts that we already use. But there are a lot of pures that have 60cb w/o overs and 50 att would only bump them to 63cb realistically. Just a thot

it wouldnt work for clans that base there ML off massing edgeville as there f2p for a reason a majority of the time ; although p2p preps with better slotted items would be interesting eg. Brinesaber-msb (i) fury/tort etc. for BIS a "f2p" concept with best in slot gear

4 minutes ago, P R O D said:

it wouldnt work for clans that base there ML off massing edgeville as there f2p for a reason a majority of the time ; although p2p preps with better slotted items would be interesting eg. Brinesaber-msb (i) fury/tort etc. for BIS a "f2p" concept with best in slot gear

interesting

No. Absolutely not. The last time this happened was when IV and Doom started to do P2P events and every single one of their members went over the cap (70 at the time, after IV just raised the cap from 65) to 75 combat. Staying F2P means people don't need to get overheads, train higher stats and get attack levels. Going P2P means having to get these things and people WILL go over the cap limit to get them.

@XLPC Warlord Please contact a moderator and have them delete this thread quick before people start getting this crap into their heads.

18 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

No. Absolutely not. The last time this happened was when IV and Doom started to do P2P events and every single one of their members went over the cap (70 at the time, after IV just raised the cap from 65) to 75 combat. Staying F2P means people don't need to get overheads, train higher stats and get attack levels. Going P2P means having to get these things and people WILL go over the cap limit to get them.

@XLPC Warlord Please contact a moderator and have them delete this thread quick before people start getting this crap into their heads.

704.jpg