Misfits vs Supremacy P2P PREP 3-0

BackWoodsL

Just now, Pug said:

Dodge my fight in wildy offer. 

Hows it feel losing in the only place your clan is relevant? 

I'll personally slap you in the wildy and if i'm feeling generous i'll smack you in f2p wildy too.

Supremacy bunch of tomatos, time wasting flogs easy clan :P

47 minutes ago, Pug said:

Dodge my fight in wildy offer. 

Hows it feel losing in the only place your clan is relevant? 

I'll personally slap you in the wildy and if i'm feeling generous i'll smack you in f2p wildy too.

Your clan is ass matched especially in F2P lets face the facts here.

I would give your clan more wilderness events if Zee didn't lie about your opts every single time because he knows you need a +5 to win no matter what. I've given Apex and PX wildy events in the past because I can actually trust them not to be scumbags.

1 hour ago, Crafted said:

Your clan is ass matched especially in F2P lets face the facts here.

I would give your clan more wilderness events if Zee didn't lie about your opts every single time because he knows you need a +5 to win no matter what. I've given Apex and PX wildy events in the past because I can actually trust them not to be scumbags.

Hey so it will be funnier when you lose in a server we don't play right? 

And no you won't give us any events because your clan literally doesn't have any events outside of one prep a week in CW. Meanwhile we have 6-8 hour events EVERYDAY. You would know if you ever tried stepping foot in the wildy.

17 minutes ago, Backstabbed said:

For one, I would like you guys to stop lying about ops, secondly you we didn't leave after round 2, you did.

3rd gratz on big mini win

Oh but we did pull 26

16 minutes ago, Pug said:

Hey so it will be funnier when you lose in a server we don't play right? 

And no you won't give us any events because your clan literally doesn't have any events outside of one prep a week in CW. Meanwhile we have 6-8 hour events EVERYDAY. You would know if you ever tried stepping foot in the wildy.

My clan had a 2 hour minimum Rev cave PK trip every day plus a PKRI vs Phoenix this week. Just because we don't post topics of us killing Pvmers for 8 hours straight like you do doesn't mean we don't pk. If your going to talk brown sticky stuff at least educate yourself first. Also why ignore the thing I said about Zee lol? Ask any other clan leader and they will tell you the same thing. Misfits doesn't get Wildy PKRIs because you lie and cheat.

4 minutes ago, Crafted said:

My clan had a 2 hour minimum Rev cave PK trip every day plus a PKRI vs Phoenix this week. Just because we don't post topics of us killing Pvmers like you do doesn't mean we don't pk. If your going to talk brown sticky stuff at least educate yourself first.

Yeah you guys end as soon as you hear we come out. I understand. We have 6 hour rev trips and no one comes to stop us with the exception of IR sometimes. Just keep quoting me, Misfits will end you in p2p while AAO slaps you in f2p. One of these yellow capes gotta go and its lookin like you.

1 minute ago, Pug said:

Yeah you guys end as soon as you hear we come out. I understand. We have 6 hour rev trips and no one comes to stop us with the exception of IR sometimes. Just keep quoting me, Misfits will end you in p2p while AAO slaps you in f2p. One of these yellow capes gotta go and its lookin like you.

Do you think we give a single fuck about you coming out? Never have we ever ended because we heard your clan was coming. We end because our members don't have autism like yours and they bored of pking for hours on end. Keep relishing in the fact that your clan kills pvmers for 8 hours straight, its the only thing that's keeping your clan afloat. 

2 hours ago, Backstabbed said:

For one, I would like you guys to stop lying about ops, secondly you we didn't leave after round 2, you did.

3rd gratz on big mini win

For one, I would like you to stop doxing people in the pure community just because you get triggered lol you're a rank of sharkbrew so stop being an emotional loser (I know that's an oxymoron)

3 hours ago, Tigers said:

@Lenin

Can this be moved to the mini section please as the min for a prep now is 25, we pulled 28 and had to sit to 21 first round and 24 second round, also should be 2-1 as they left after round 2, we have logs. Thank you.

Thanks for the big mini guys.

You accepted the prep with the player count that showed up though. You wouldnt be pulling this card if you won. Just take the loss like a decent person instead of trying to swindle your way out of it

Like, I dislike MF but they got the win here. You’re just upset you lost and you’re tryna pull some bs now

7 hours ago, Zee said:

^this

how do these kids think we can respect them when they pull scummy brown sticky stuff like that. keep slumping just like you've been doing since you opened lol

Didn't we outpull you in your own server you clown

gz on mini win mf

21 minutes ago, Koed Beastly said:

Rather strange to pull the card of the 'Preps are 25 ops min' to justify your loss. :rolleyes:

Hey thanks for offering my clan some action! 

I am not trying to justify losing, we performed garbage, but to blatantly lie in your aftermath is pathetic, therefore warrants me to say what I did.

50 minutes ago, PX Pillow said:

You accepted the prep with the player count that showed up though. You wouldnt be pulling this card if you won. Just take the loss like a decent person instead of trying to swindle your way out of it

Like, I dislike MF but they got the win here. You’re just upset you lost and you’re tryna pull some bs now

How am I trying to swindle our way out of a loss? We performed awful, therefore accept we lost, but when a clan blatantly lies in an aftermath topic, why should I act decent? Doesn't really matter if we won either, the rules would still state that preps are 25 min. Therefore we wouldn't of been able to claim a prep win either, hence why I am trying to push to have that rule void if the winning clan can prove they had above the min in the portal. Misfits pulled 21 and 24, and couldn't gain any more and left after r2 cause they would only have 20 in 3rd round due to people leaving. We accepted the player count to give our members action.

They have no proof of having above 25, therefore shouldn't be allowed to claim a prep win, where as we did have 25 and proof of it.

53 minutes ago, Koed Beastly said:

Rather strange to pull the card of the 'Preps are 25 ops min' to justify your loss. :rolleyes:

Hey thanks for offering my clan some action! 

Just living by Sharkbrew rules pal, you as a mediator should know them :) also the fact the topic states you pulled 26? Whilst having 21 in first round and 24 2nd round makes no sense then having the nerve to dtate we left after r2 whilst we queried your superiors for r3... yikes "your" clan must pull an akward amount of bs to get a half decent mini win topic. It's not about pulling cards it's about rules.