Envy Openly Teaming, Audio

TBR

Since when did focusing get confused with teaming?, if we're beefing we're dropping everything to get to you lmfao, CD kids are so weird.

3 minutes ago, P R O D said:

@Enza wake up you broccoli

I was fkn sleeping, godbless

This is what CD does to make their members happy at the end of the day. They win 0 fights, chase you with 30+ mains in a XLPC scene, then record a lil teamspeak audio to show the members they some big dogs. Lmfao Your not the only clan that can get an audio btw

32 minutes ago, exzrts said:

Doesn't mean FS is teaming with them lmfao?

They just hate you guys lmfao.

i think this only applied to our first run in. the two after that, envy weren't involved because their trip ended lol

its all fair game anyways. just a lil funny to hear them cry about us teaming with clans with no evidence when they've got their leader on ts audio yelling to allah that he wants to help fs lol

if we can get more 1v1 fights with eachother i think everyones happy

39 minutes ago, Enza said:

Since when did focusing get confused with teaming?, if we're beefing we're dropping everything to get to you lmfao, CD kids are so weird.

I was fkn sleeping, godbless

Seems like no one in your own clan respects you lol !!

6 hours ago, Lankz said:

look at CD trying to escape LMAO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, WHEN YOU CLOSE IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF US!

I admire your persistance little guy. Gl in the coming weeks, you've now officially hit the cant compete stage and are now entering into the blind propaganda stage. Exciting! I love what comes next.