Critical Damage Sunday - Crushing dreams & chasing rats ft envy/op

CD15134562345

RikVaD8.png

n2VpOgH.png

HxtZxcd.png

RI3bHdT.png

Before I go into depth with what occurred today I want to give a certain clan a shout-out. I want to thank Envy, They may be the absolute worst clan to exist, they may be led by the biggest downsyndrome to ever walk Runescape. But I must say, everytime you open, 20 Oldschools return to put you back down.

Today started off much the same as most trips have done for us in the past, clans in fear and scared to go above level 10 wilderness. We decided to leave Outburst, Doom and any other clan which doesn’t talk brown sticky stuff alone, we get nothing out of crashing their fights. If only the two worst clans in the scene had taken a leaf out of their books.

We had one mission today and that was to make sure neither EV or OP had action, if anything we successfully kept them both at Ditch for 90% of their trip, the other 10% was at the bank.

The only occasion they tried to fight was when they both tried to 2v1 us in level 5 and both got dropped on their foreheads much like both KFC Ryan and Hassan had done when they were babies.

About an hour into the trip they both called it quits, broken, demoralised and dropping numbers faster than it takes to clear Envy in game they decided to have a round of inners at CWA. In which OP lost badly.

Near the end of our trip we set up a fight vs FS we waited patiently with 90 on the cape counter but unfortunately they were to afraid to show up.

Easy day for CD.

Videos:

Pictures:

e4ZupBo.png

sgbgUWB.png

jE9KPOd.png

slUku6m.png

Yd9avTG.png

i9jld2M.png

kxvrBEU.png

j8I9CvB.png

BH7p14f.png

You had the same amount on TeamSpeak as we did. Why did you still require multiple snipe teams, lpc accounts and mains to fight anybody this weekend?

I guess you paid David 20m for nothing. Imagine "pulling" 90 in a scene where 50 is tops just to have a bs fest at dwarves and then call other clans scared to fight you lmao. Yikes.

Now quote me with your sharkbrew butthurt lmao.

20 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

You had the same amount on TeamSpeak as we did. Why did you still require multiple snipe teams, lpc accounts and mains to fight anybody this weekend?

I guess you paid David 20m for nothing. Imagine "pulling" 90 in a scene where 50 is tops just to have a bs fest at dwarves and then call other clans scared to fight you lmao. Yikes.

Reveal hidden contents

Yes man we had 50 on ts for sure !!!

2 hours ago, Dillon Howlett said:

This kid is probably the easiest to bully even easier than hassan lmfao

You must be inhaling basement air 24/7 to think that you're bullying anyone over a runescape forums site l000l. 

4 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Reveal hidden contents

thats funny considering everytime we fight you, lpc accounts and mains in red capes seem to litter the map, neither side seems to complain in game, but only 1 side seem to complain about it on sharkbrew

you spent months pulling more than everyone else , walking around the wilderness with no one to fight lol, we do it once and suddenly you kick up a fuss.?