@XLPCs

puppyslush

This topic is in reference to a tank team created by former UB members and in its high ranks, one of my Sharkbrew ranks, Tyen. Using mains to punish clans isn't new concept and it has only gained traction because the LPC scene seems to wield it with impunity.

From the onset the team was apparently created to "punish" xlpcs who bring mains and while that is commendable, i would understand the reservation of the entire xLPC scene with this free running team dispensing justice at will. Considering the wealth of topics created recently and the many PMs I received from xLPC ranks. All of you do care about the scene. We must this opportunity to create a dialogue between clans to drop the mains as initiated by @Don Elmir

For my final say, let's work together, guys we are leaders, we aren't children, most of us are 20+ years old. Let's make this scene to what its suppose to be, let's keep it thriving, at one point this brown sticky stuff was more lit then LPC clanning. The mains killed it, and if we keep bringing mains, it will continue to kill this scene,

The xLPC scene MUST create a code of conduct where not only bringing mains are discouraged, clans that bring mains MUST be punished in a way of ingame action, such as refusal to provide action or teaming on said clan.

In return, Sharkbrew can provide mechanism where topics of said clans would be locked/deleted/not counted for WCOTM/public shame list similarly to how Zybez handles their aftermath system

Additionally, we will also demote any Sharkbrew rank if they continues being leading any tank team designed to hit pure clans who do not bring mains.

I hope the xLPC leaders are able to self moderate with this aspect as Sharkbrew recognizes that we do not have any ingame influence.

P.S. we can help u guys come up with something official before the start of this weekend.

I will be assigning a rank to handle this special matter exclusively

That's fine and all, but where is the sharkbrew staff's perspective on their rank making a main team that hits xlpc pure clans? To my knowledge, you guys said it was acceptable for them to hit the mains but not pures (which ultimately they have been camping pures too). Is it now acceptable and fully supported by sharkbrew to create tank clans with the intentions of attacking pures?

@slushpuppeh I'm sure the community would like to know what you plan on doing to your rank who does this, considering you have demoted and condoned the use of mains against pures personally for a large time.

2 minutes ago, Brap said:

CD and FS both agreed to drop the tanks accounts last week, unfortunately both clans were forced to retaliate against the UB tanks. Until the cancer is gone I expect both clans to defend themselves by any means necessary.

legit this.

7 minutes ago, Brap said:

CD and FS both agreed to drop the tanks accounts last week, unfortunately both clans were forced to retaliate against the UB tanks. Until the cancer is gone I expect both clans to defend themselves by any means necessary.

I agree, EnVy will also hop on mains, just to get rid of UB retards, I guess they are mad you killed their clan, its just a game bro, go outside @Tyendinaga like you say.

15 minutes ago, Don Elmir said:

I support this topic. In all honesty.

Thanks Slush, lets move forward.

That being said, if you bring mains, you will get no action from clan EnVy, we will skip weekends just to starve any clan bringing mains. 

Other clans doing the same, would stop opposing clans from bringing mains.

Appears you don't have ambassador but I would like the xLPCs to organize a sort of discussion with regards to this honor code. Unfortunately we don't have any xLPC ranks. Could you help by organizing and pming ur fellow clans?

1 minute ago, slushpuppeh said:

Appears you don't have ambassador but I would like the xLPCs to organize a sort of discussion with regards to this honor code. Unfortunately we don't have any xLPC ranks. Could you help by organizing and pming ur fellow clans?

Yeah, will do.

13 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

surprised u care about clanning and not the money