PCL Friday’s FAQ (clan leaders read)!

Don Elmir

Seeing as most clans are down to do PCL on fridays let’s get it going. My clan will be going LPC shortly and we wanted two official events per week seeing as my leader isn’t interested in p2p, as some clans aren’t interested in f2p. 

Pros:

more action for your clan keeping it active and members having fun

not that serious of an event just fun between clans, but winning still matters 

main free and cancer free

Cons: 

clans fight down opts sometimes, but think on the positive if you beat the opponent down opts

Maybe we can have a sharkbrew signature? Monthly PCL wins, the clan with the most wins in that month gets it, @Lenin @slushpuppeh If the sig can’t be free I am willing to pay for it every month. 

This will even give p2p based clans some action. You guys can attend for fun and fight clans with around same opts.

Let’s start PcLs on the 13th of April, which is a Friday. 

@holydreams @Nox @Zee @Aysix @Hormone @TBR @Evan

feel free to discuss. 

4 minutes ago, Big Meat said:

Stfu broccoli i recruited u to envy when u aint know what a team cape was in 2015 loll

your still as broccolied  as you were 3 years ago, Pew recruit me to envy and what a brown sticky stuff clan that was lol. envy/bv will last 1 month in the new scene till hassan goes mia. you know this so why try to change things just adjust and teach ur members how to p2p  

48 minutes ago, Logic said:

your still as broccolied  as you were 3 years ago, Pew recruit me to envy and what a brown sticky stuff clan that was lol. envy/bv will last 1 month in the new scene till hassan goes mia. you know this so why try to change things just adjust and teach ur members how to p2p  

pew makes 1b a day so stop fucking flaming him