Apex vs EOP | 55v55 P2P Prep 3-0 | May 23rd 2018

Old Nox

5 hours ago, Satans said:

Oh no losing on a game, wah wah life over, who fucking cares, hehehe let's flame it's sooo much fun in my mundane life and gives me joy!

Unlucky boys and gz Apex, work for me kills being able to attend preps. majority of the time -.-

Lol fom

The first sentence u said is what u do and ur clan infact every clan does that. Next time foe or some1 else loses who u dislike i bet ull be saying same shit as they are.

19 minutes ago, Mithril said:

The first sentence u said is what u do and ur clan infact every clan does that. Next time foe or some1 else loses who u dislike i bet ull be saying same shit as they are.

I hardly flame bro, might take a few shots here and there when I'm cooked for lolz, but I don't mean anything seriously, hold any grudges or have any ill will to anyone here man, all fun n games :)

Some of these dudes be taking things to heart and be genuinely upset when talking shit hah

9 hours ago, Satans said:

I hardly flame bro, might take a few shots here and there when I'm cooked for lolz, but I don't mean anything seriously, hold any grudges or have any ill will to anyone here man, all fun n games :)

Some of these dudes be taking things to heart and be genuinely upset when talking shit hah

Lol when you say some of these dudes you must be referring to your leader correct? So salty towards foe that he hacks an account capable of deleting previous foe wins and aftermath topics and does so. I am the same as what you are saying, but pleaseeee don't act like eop does not run their mouths off more than literally any other clan on this forum. You guys say all the time why is foe so quiet? That's because we know it is a game and don't live for flame on SB. 

3 hours ago, H I T T A said:

Lol when you say some of these dudes you must be referring to your leader correct? So salty towards foe that he hacks an account capable of deleting previous foe wins and aftermath topics and does so. I am the same as what you are saying, but pleaseeee don't act like eop does not run their mouths off more than literally any other clan on this forum. You guys say all the time why is foe so quiet? That's because we know it is a game and don't live for flame on SB. 

I can only speak for myself and have no knowledge of that lol, but doesn't surprise me, big if true. Oh I'm in no way saying they don't, plenty of dudes in every clan run their mouth lol, they're all individuals and can speak their mind and you can't assume everyone in "X" clan is the same. I've never ragged - only have pure accounts, never hacked/doxed or scammed, done any NH shit. I just really don't care enough about some nostalgic game from my childhood to make it more than that, a game I play for fun every now and then. Bit of bantz here and there is fine imo :) 

8 hours ago, Satans said:

I can only speak for myself and have no knowledge of that lol, but doesn't surprise me, big if true. Oh I'm in no way saying they don't, plenty of dudes in every clan run their mouth lol, they're all individuals and can speak their mind and you can't assume everyone in "X" clan is the same. I've never ragged - only have pure accounts, never hacked/doxed or scammed, done any NH shit. I just really don't care enough about some nostalgic game from my childhood to make it more than that, a game I play for fun every now and then. Bit of bantz here and there is fine imo :) 

Lol sameeee some people take this game WAY too far.