Lack of Incentive for Xlpc?

Down Opts

I was thinking of joining an xlpc for fun on the side because I love to f2p pk, but since the the introduction of f2p pvp worlds, w308 pking is dead along with the multi pking community.  Am I wrong? Fally pking is cancer due to 1 itemers and constant tellying...

Is there any reason to bother with xlpc?

2 minutes ago, Down Opts said:

I was thinking of joining an xlpc for fun on the side because I love to f2p pk, but since the the introduction of f2p pvp worlds, w308 pking is dead along with the multi pking community.  Am I wrong? Fally pking is cancer due to 1 itemers and constant tellying...

Is there any reason to bother with xlpc?

pvp worlds killed the action for xlpcs

some xlpcs are open but in total only like 150 people are in the 3 xlpcs its pretty wack

Xlpc midweeks r pretty dead unless u set up a fight. Sundays are actually really fun hopefully clans start goin out on Saturday also, but I feel like xlpc is better like this don't need much commitment just gotta attend the 2-3 fights u set up per week

A second scene is crucial for the longevity of the LPC scene btw. If you look at the times that the pure scene has been most popping its been when thres been 2 scenes running along side each other.

Now i think about it, the pure clanning scene has literally halved. We used to have 6-8 HPC's and 6-8 LPC's. Now we just have 8 clans.

Support these clans, attend their events, they are the feeding system for our scene.

8 minutes ago, Yaz said:

A second scene is crucial for the longevity of the LPC scene btw. If you look at the times that the pure scene has been most popping its been when thres been 2 scenes running along side each other.

Now i think about it, the pure clanning scene has literally halved. We used to have 6-8 HPC's and 6-8 LPC's. Now we just have 8 clans.

Support these clans, attend their events, they are the feeding system for our scene.

I agree bro but with the new pvp world content and lack of consistent multi pk action, it's only a matter of time before the pure clanning scene goes under

Just now, Down Opts said:

I agree bro but with the new pvp world content and lack of consistent multi pk action, it's only a matter of time before the pure clanning scene goes under

Not true.

Evnentually clans will go HPC again. When that happens, a new mid tier of clans will form.

Even now, Purge,Envy , Coa and Sog are kind of in their own scene, they pk all day everyday and have 50+ members each

1 hour ago, Yaz said:

Not true.

Evnentually clans will go HPC again. When that happens, a new mid tier of clans will form.

Even now, Purge,Envy , Coa and Sog are kind of in their own scene, they pk all day everyday and have 50+ members each

theres no such thing as xlpc p2p tho.. i talking f2p