Monday - Welcoming Misfits to hell week

jay.

7ef53dab8e.jpg

After i had some talk with Misfits ranks proposing all they should do is make an apology topic for hacking my friend @Magic and despite them admitting to wanting to end the rivalry as shown here.. 58cc7777cc.png 

it became clear to me that despite all that they're still not willing to make an apology topic (yet) & rather "ignore" fatality and everything we do as shown here 

bb2ccfb608.png

Proof that's him talking

Reveal hidden contents

c5aba4b326.jpg%26key=820a61f78c4a22d4d62

Anyways, as i promised my dear friend "Jay - Pure P V M" this week will be worse than all the past weeks Misfitsbeen through. This week is the end of Misfits and we'll force them to close or make that topic

a5aefd6977.png

The fights were rather quickly.. surprising (not) First fight was over in a minute and in Misfits style they tried returning once we got out with all the loot and waiting on them for a minute but we were quick to tele back up and clear them a second time.

Welcome to hell week Misfits enjoy =]

Videos

Pics

cEC4e1K.png
96f8896da89f28d30872c39f9cf01027.png
bGEmlqT.png3nbyo8M.png4vovH7x.pngct7eCmt.pngbGEmlqT.png

1 minute ago, Schweden said:

They are tryin to find a cure of that spray down below

740042cb4089669e85d9bd79f77b77f8.png

Oh wow! @Kanicus is not doing a good job then.. he was seen on the brew every day so far this week but has yet to reply on anything i've said and i sure asked him alot this week! Compared to last week where he talked shit every day untill sunday (haha)