Clarifications about the community watch list

puppyslush

9i97GP8.png&key=d974377b61f53296d9fb606e

Community Watch List

I do like to clarify that the purpose and intent of the watchlist is not to police the community, nor does it impose any punitive measures on members of the community. The sole objective is to alert clans and members highlight scumbags who are working against the interest of the entire community This means that one of the factors we look for is if multiple clans are victims of said person. We are not interested in 1v1 feuds, inter-clan disputes, intra clan disputes or shit stemming from rivalries. This Watch List is also not designed to instigate doxing of said individual as we will be starring out key identifying details of the individuals. It will be strictly a list where people with known information can do a reputation search of the person they are trading/working with.

Here's an example of how this system works:

A scammer called John Doedinson has scammed members from multiple clans.

Sharkbrew will post a community watch list showing said evidences while starring key aspects of his name so that anyone looking to dox him would not have his information

John doe****on

However if a potential trader sees that he is trading with a John Doedinson will then look up his name in our database and be able to match with "John doe****on"

DzFixGs.png&key=01246a179ff4fb79f3311a97

Why Are we Doing This?

Perhaps some of you feel it is not the role of Sharkbrew to get involved, and you are absolutely right. Sharkbrew should not need to get involved, but seeing the absolute inaction as demonstrated here:

image.png.eb6cb67f876205a41b4e8e2816262c54.png

image.png.6974801ba2d0e234ae61c15a06dc9693.png

that it took nearly 5 clans and many months before this individual was finally exposed- it would be an absolute travesty is nothing is done.. because nothing has been done before.

If you disagree with the process, feel free to make suggestions, but if you believe that such low life scum should be allowed to roam free simply because it portrays a "bad image" of community, please feel free to click the logout button and go fuck yourself.

In the coming days I will be revamping the section to allow easier way for the community to submit information, but remember; this watch list is the matter of last resort. We vet through all submissions thoroughly and we will dismiss cases with any shadow of doubt. Absolutely no bias is involved.

9 hours ago, Satans said:

Yeah that Rahul dude a fucking snake lol, one can only imagine the state of his irl 

He deleted his Facebook lmfao.

He's an absolute fucking clown & he's doing this to pay for his med school. 

My short time in FOE, the dude begged me to be his friend & would literally follow me around in W333 & trade me to show me his cash stack/bank on his main & pure. (prior to me finding out about who he was & what he does.)

Absolute fucking freak of a person.

1 hour ago, Finest said:

He deleted his Facebook lmfao.

He's an absolute fucking clown & he's doing this to pay for his med school. 

My short time in FOE, the dude begged me to be his friend & would literally follow me around in W333 & trade me to show me his cash stack/bank on his main & pure. (prior to me finding out about who he was & what he does.)

Absolute fucking freak of a person.

L0000000l so lemme guess, he's some skinny Indian/Asian virgin nerd? ;p

4 hours ago, i bully ugly kids said:

can you put ir entire rank team on community watchlist for trying to pay 800m rs gp to doxx all supremacy ranks

proof in topic below

" We are not interested in 1v1 feuds, inter-clan disputes, intra clan disputes or shit stemming from rivalries ". It should be up to the clan's internal structure to deal with said offenders

8 hours ago, Art_Vandelay said:

So like an inefficient RSJustice for pure community lol

Rs justice is alot simpler. Scam someone with proof? Your name goes up. This on the other hand tackles scamming/harassers/doxers/etc

9 hours ago, Lionel said:

Cant imagine anyone being against this. If they are willing to do this ingame they'd most likely do it irl aswell.

The type of guy to steal an elderly woman's purse..

ye he's a broke Indian med school student so I have no doubt he'd do that