Mathematical Chance of Scene Reseting to 1 def?

Pearl

This has been something I've been waiting to be discussed for quite sometime now.

Clanning imho hasn't been fun since getting anything past 13 defence. 1 Defence meta didn't seem to stretch out long enough, and there's not enough clans to branch different scenes (LPC, MPC, HPC).

I'm sure that if everyone in the community could vote, resetting the scene to 1 defence would be the wave, but you have to also look at those clans that rely on tanks, raggers, mains etc to use/help them out on weekends.

Because there's so much animosity, and most leaders are literally immature losers that have nothing better to do but flame or cry about shit, an actual voice discussion wouldn't be taken seriously about said topic.

I hope to see this succeed at some point, but until people get a grip and stop taking Runescape and clanning so seriously, I don't think this idea will prevail.

Really unlikely. Unless jagex makes defence cap worlds or a variety of extra/new options to clanwars.

The scene at the moment is legit hpc. But back then we still had other scenes (lpc/mpc) which we dont have atm. The stubbornness from clanning leaders atm is unreal.

5 minutes ago, Warbow said:

1 def scene where no one is over 90 combat would erase mains completely. The main clans aren’t going to create zerks to fight pures, and they definitely won’t creat pures to fight pures. Fights at CA and lower would be clean

They WOULD make zerks and low level range tanks and already have them. A maxed 99 def ranged tank can hit you at CA 

12 hours ago, Jamie ツ said:

This has been something I've been waiting to be discussed for quite sometime now.

Clanning imho hasn't been fun since getting anything past 13 defence. 1 Defence meta didn't seem to stretch out long enough, and there's not enough clans to branch different scenes (LPC, MPC, HPC).

I'm sure that if everyone in the community could vote, resetting the scene to 1 defence would be the wave, but you have to also look at those clans that rely on tanks, raggers, mains etc to use/help them out on weekends.

Because there's so much animosity, and most leaders are literally immature losers that have nothing better to do but flame or cry about shit, an actual voice discussion wouldn't be taken seriously about said topic.

I hope to see this succeed at some point, but until people get a grip and stop taking Runescape and clanning so seriously, I don't think this idea will prevail.

Only way to make it work is bring back Multiclanning within an MPC scene, except this time we do F2P and P2P. 

• 4 weeks later...