Rage's P2P Friday OP Stressed Out? Jan/22/2016

Control Pker

LhoH3Ie.png

Rage sets out on its Journey to the p2p Mpc world peaking at 55. After Dicking Around Olympus who were hopping around every time they were scouted, we finally had a chance to get some fights with them, shortly later after a few clears of Olympus more and more clans started hitting. Most of the fights were all clusters not much 1v1's at all. Overall a Great Trip, It was a great time for us so see you guys soon. 

S/O To all Clan that showed up! we shall see you guys around :)

Note: Mpc clans sit in single for 1hour and 20minutes after mass till they actually fight. 

Olympus Pic Release: 8vgml7Z.png

pdYcPEa.png

PNYFjGQ.png

Control's Pov

Lenin's Pov 

Grats on your first MPC trip rage. Saw you giving BVG and Olympus the dick. As for Slaughter I'll be waiting on that closing topic. You won't last long as the only clan in a scene with only masser clans as your only viable competition.

Wow you must be in rage with that logic!!!!

Ot: gj on picking a fight with the worst mpc clan lol

So anyone who praises or even says good job to Rage must be in that logic? You don't read back what you post do you? Thats such an ignorant thing to post.

OP aren't the worst MPC.

OT: A lot of good action today, thanks to all clans that came out. My vid is still rendering.

Do you not see that my rsn is retired? I'm not active. But if I would of got on my knees and sucked Slaughter off like most people on here then I must be in Slaughter too according to your logic no?