Togo

Which is more important  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more important

• Wilderness (Weekends)
    • Clan Wars (Preps)

Cw, CD bring 30 mains to weekend trips thinking they're good lmfao

Quality over quantity

Dont act up my friend, you're not an innocent clan that doesn't bring mains, actually quite the opposite you do bring mains and get dicked anyways. Oh and by the way you have the most addy kids of the mpc, if you didn't know already, 30 def isn't a pure. It's funny how a clan merges into your clan and suddenly you're talking smack, but when you get back to pulling 40 you will cry for mercy like when your leader Niblet cried to TBR to help him vs op lmfao!

Wilderness, this shouldn't even be a question. Clan wars is just used to fill the gap out of boredom till the next weekend trip it means nothing. Wilderness is where you get your full out every week its awesome, unpredictable and sometimes unforgiving.

Clan Wars or Wildy?

For me I enjoy the clan wars aspect of pure clanning the most

There are no excuses, no mains, no crashing/teaming, no opt advantage, no bullbrown sticky stuff

Which do you think matters more?

Dont act up my friend, you're not an innocent clan that doesn't bring mains, actually quite the opposite you do bring mains and get dicked anyways. Oh and by the way you have the most addy kids of the mpc, if you didn't know already, 30 def isn't a pure. It's funny how a clan merges into your clan and suddenly you're talking smack, but when you get back to pulling 40 you will cry for mercy like when your leader Niblet cried to TBR to help him vs op lmfao!

Cw, CD bring 30 mains to weekend trips thinking they're good lmfao

Quality over quantity

Clanwars. wildy is honestly now " who has the most mains " fight basically, and all wildy clans are just mass recruit clans, nothing special, the only thing i see wildy good for is consistency, but you can do that in clanwars too lol.

Quality over quantity.

Every clan that focuses on CWA while not giving their members wilderness action ends up slumping and/or closing. And you know that CWA isn't all honourable with clan-invites, combat-cap exceptions, crying to Sharkbrew mods, and ddosing/paying members to leave the cc.