The difference between MPC-HPC, and this whole topic of merging/moving up

Lenin

I feel hpc is dying out, theres only a few clans left and its pretty rare for a clan to be willing to move up. Thats just the way it is, the legacy hpc clans deserve the most respect but the scene is so stuck to what it simply grew into, that the real thrill of active pure clanning is probably gonne be mpc/lpc in the future.

I dont even think its a bad thing, its the pure scene developing itself, a year or two ago we were all lvl 80s running around at the same time but over the years the most dedicated clanners created a pretty much impossible scene to enter.

You're a fucking broccoli, HPC scene these days are literally zerks/zerk clans, stop comparing yourself to MPC which are actually pures. tomato.

it's almost like that is a recognized problem and an even bigger problem that mpcs are emulating said behavior. that clearly went over your head, though. 

disagree no one has to get def i lead on a 1 def maxed gmauler lol if you're dog brown sticky stuff and think you need def to be good then sure whatever floats your boat farmer. mpc is just as bad as hpc pure scene is cancer as frik in general.

"i lead"

Talking about the majority. They're both cancer, but MPC scene is more active in events and the defence averages are lower.

I feel hpc is dying out, theres only a few clans left and its pretty rare for a clan to be willing to move up. Thats just the way it is, the legacy hpc clans deserve the most respect but the scene is so stuck to what it simply grew into, that the real thrill of active pure clanning is probably gonne be mpc/lpc in the future.

I dont even think its a bad thing, its the pure scene developing itself, a year or two ago we were all lvl 80s running around at the same time but over the years the most dedicated clanners created a pretty much impossible scene to enter.

"the legacy hpc clans deserve the most respect but the scene is so stuck to what it simple grew into"

Perfect description, 100% agree.

ive been to mpc trips on my hpc account which is maxed 111 and i could hit 50% of the mpc members in 25 wild lmao

move up pussies

111 - 25 = 86.

Max cap for MPC = 92.

Do you realize how cauliflower your reply is dude, no offense.

"i lead"

Talking about the majority. They're both cancer, but MPC scene is more active in events and the defence averages are lower.

"the legacy hpc clans deserve the most respect but the scene is so stuck to what it simple grew into"

111 - 25 = 86.

Max cap for MPC = 92.

i think mustafa means what i said imperial and some mpcs openly bring hpc accounts to their trips every week and complain about mains etc.

"i lead"

111 - 25 = 86.

Max cap for MPC = 92.

are you serious? you act like mpcs dont bring 100s to their trips lmao

That's right you absolute genius, the mpc scene has a 92 cb cap lmfao

no brown sticky stuff lmao how many mpcs follow that rule?

i remember in pre eoc when MPCs didnt allow multi clanning and went out during the same times as HPC

back when #1 MPC actually meant something ;p

Before clans where classified by pull, not by these combat caps which no one follows anyways.

Also, MPC combat cap is 92 with an average defence level of 1-20 for clans. If they move up most people will be forced to get higher defence which ruins the idea of being a pure. Whether you like it or not, there are more actual pures in MPC than there are in HPC (esp. when FOE decided to get defence).

we still have more 1def in FOE than all other HPCS combined (58 members) , the only reason the poll passed was because all the ~25 def members wanted it and most of the people with 30def/100cb+ accounts also have maxed 1def spares.

thinking foe going 1-30def made our 1defs go 30 is broccolied considering most 1def pures in foe hybrid or edge pk because they dont suck ass at the game unlike mpcs