The Story About Rage

Control Pker

First off its always a pleasure to be on this site with how much love and hate you guys have for me, it really gives me the driven to stick around. 

Well Ive been asked and just hearing the false stories about what really happen with me and rage. Well Sitting Strong today i felt like it's about time to tell everyone instead of just some ranks in other clans when they've asked me as im asking them for a prep or an event. 

Story goes like this, There have been rank talks about having questing services in rage and to get the "rich" members to give the "poor" members a way to make money to stay within. 

We then collectively established rules and conditions so that we can remove ourselves from potential scams. We then released this information and we had some really sick results. 

About 10+ scams were reported and people were caught under heavy interrogation from the ranks to find out the real truth behind these scams. Some today are un-solved and many others to come. We then saw that majority of the members who were "scammed" were not changing there passwords even after telling them to so do, for me thats their own fault but yet again we were still trying to figure out who did what. SO many scams were unsolved that this point and after doing alot of Services for the clan i was tied up in these even though my services clearly stated you need to change your password after completion. I did not do services regularly as i was leading the clan i didnt have a whole lot of time to do services but i did them out of my way for those who were trying to be legit about it but scam later so there was a build up of trust relationship with the rank i was and others too. 

One Night i had access to a few accounts that were being quested on. I finished the services the night of but both clients were sleeping. At the time i was mad at someone over a risk fight that had nothing to with the clan but my choice to go to the duel arena and stake my own money. I then staked about 60m and lost it. I then made the decision to go onto both of these accounts and take a little bit of gold (20m ea) and stake in hopes i can make back there money as well as make my own money back (bad gamble), i then lost it. I then spoke to hulahoopn about the occurrence and he stated to pay the money back on a reasonable basis in which i did agree upon. I then Moved onto the next day were i was getting poked massively on teamspeak for apparently "scamming" there was no scam at all in my point of view only taking cash without permission BUT was willing to pay the money back at least i need 1 month because i didnt have real life money to spend. I then was Banned for no concrete reasoning, i didnt scam or anything or any intention to so.  I then later paid both of my clients back and then went into a depression state where i was reviewing my decision over time to think of a better way i could of done this. I trusted hula specifically in the sense that i was going to 100% pay the money back that he then verified i did. This Night was fucked because aside from this issue another few scams went down and people just started to blame me. Everyone pointed to me because the ranks banned me even though in my eyes i did not actually do a scam in my eyes. 

We all Have our different thoughts about this but its always interesting enough to know, if i was a scammer even after being banned why would i pay the money back? 

Korbin gave me a facebook message that if i pay a lonesome of 70m for return sets gear and rage's clan video i would then be allowed back into rage. I then told Hulahoopn about this situation and we made the agreement. I only own up to 2 clients that i had but nobody else that were involved in a huge scam that did happen the next day. The Others scammed, had nothing to do with me other then that i had there password at least at some point but i never went as far as wasting time to actually sit there and hack/scam my own members. 

After all this, i was extremely sad, i felt like my 8 months or what not of being in the clan went to waste, it was hard, i mean i quit 3 fucking jobs for the clan in real life. This is real facts about how i brought rage from LPC- MPC and Killed Slaughter to closure. Rage's LPC made the history books as well as Envy actually doing well but it will never happen again. 

It all washes away at the end of the day and the pain is still there even to write a sad topic like this. 

I always questioned this, was i really used for recruits? 

It Hurts to even think like that but life goes on apparently. 

ENjoy the read, hopefully you dont get confused with 100's of stories people make up to cover something that isnt true. 

BE CAREFUL WHO YOU TRUST, YOU MAY JUST GET FUCKED OVER IN THE END. 

Bye now. 

Yeh bro we kicked you before we went mpc and you didn't close brown sticky stuff, 

I then Moved onto the next day were i was getting poked massively on teamspeak for apparently "scamming" there was no scam at all in my point of view only taking cash without permission

^ That made me lmfaoooooo

Oh and you were in Rage for only 4 months

What the fuck are you on about??

" I then made the decision to go onto both of these accounts and take a little bit of gold (20m ea) and stake in hopes i can make back there money as well as make my own money back (bad gamble), i then lost it"

"I then was Banned for no concrete reasoning, i didnt scam or anything"

You said so yourself, you stole 40m from your friends and staked it away. Hurr durr I'm not a scammer guys