@lpc leaders

Bradyb

I know there was already a topic about it but with op/rage/apex/cd going hpc (cd already said they were going to go out at hpc times with higher level mains)do you think lpc would consider making the transition to mpc and completely getting rid of lpc? I think it'd be better because you can do more p2p brown sticky stuff and actually compete with hpcs for more action.

Basically wanna know your thoughts on it? Ruin would be mpc still btw.

I cant be asked to compete vs ruin its just a simple waste.

I will think about mpc in the new year. 

I think it's pointless to have a gap between scenes, 111 cap 70 cap or 111 cap 92 cap... Start training now so "in a new year" you can move to the actual big dick scene

For what lol to compete with lvl 70s? Ruin should just move up like Apex and play with the big boys.

Ruin is in a better state then apex with Wildy jsing

I think it's pointless to have a gap between scenes, 111 cap 70 cap or 111 cap 92 cap... Start training now so "in a new year" you can move to the actual big dick scene

Ruin is in a better state then apex with Wildy jsing

Lol what did ruin pull last saturday? 15? We pulled 50 and we told people the time change in friday. Ruin is slumped their butt buddy cd is done.

Lol what did ruin pull last saturday? 15? We pulled 50 and we told people the time change in friday. Ruin is slumped their butt buddy cd is done.

You pulled 45, and you're forgetting i was officer in that clan just a month ago.. i know how it runs you pull 10-15 actual members (the only 10-15 ppl in the clan that like f2p) the 10 ranks nox has and then yuno mass invites his ppl that are loyal to him not the clan, and bc half the pull is invites after 1 hit or 30 mins of sitting in single the pull drops from 45 to 30-35... ik exactly how apex works you may be able to fool other ppl but not me sorry. and ruin isn't even an official mpc anymore if they tried to be I'm sure they could do just as good as apex or better.

You pulled 45, and you're forgetting i was officer in that clan just a month ago.. i know how it runs you pull 10-15 actual members (the only 10-15 ppl in the clan that like f2p) the 10 ranks nox has and then yuno mass invites his ppl that are loyal to him not the clan, and bc half the pull is invites after 1 hit or 30 mins of sitting in single the pull drops from 45 to 30-35... ik exactly how apex works you may be able to fool other ppl but not me sorry. and ruin isn't even an official mpc anymore if they tried to be I'm sure they could do just as good as apex or better.

Lol reread what u said add another +10-15 now that im active and my envy bv boys joining and "that actually like f2p" in hpc theres more p2p we should pull 50 to weekends easy, which is not bad considering sup has been doing it for over a year.

2n7rwm.png

First of all the lpcs' leaders don't need to follow in the steps of the mpcs/hpcs. Show respect to each other and realize you need each other to have a healthy scene. At the same time realize losing is ok and that the the lpc scene is about having fun. The reasons why people want to make lpcs is to get out of the drama feasted bull brown sticky stuff of the other scenes and so stick to that. The era of the lpcs since OSRS has started had respect for each other and played to have fun. They use to have snowball fights and etc just to get action and now the lpcs come to sharkbrew to flame or be fail ass trolls, that is what going to kill the scene. On cb cap no it shouldn't go straight to 82 combat this is scene is about evolving and that takes a while.

Al of the lpcs' leader drop the fucking tanks and people in addy/rune. Who cares who started it make a change. Don't give me the excuse that they are "scouts" just use level 3's.

If you're trying to do 3 brackets then do this:

LPC - 70ish- cb (I would like it to be even lower).

MPC 71-83

HPC - 84+