Goodbye people.

Lenin

Hi, I'll try not to turn this into an essay, and if it seems that way just one last time for old times sake..

I was offered to come and support the building of a school and to teach there - at Rojava (new Kurdistan). This is something that I've wanted to do for a long time, and I accepted it. Means I'm leaving the entire scene, the various communities I visit etc. all. Sorry if I've upset or wronged you at some point I'm sorry - google 'hakkini helal et'.

I would have liked to create the HPC Tournament or help against this main problem but unfortunately things have changed. I could easily write an essay here with advice but I doubt anyone these days listens.

Its been a pleasure to get to know many of you, good and bad, its always interesting to meet different kinds of people. I hope more of you realize that its a game, and acting like a moron or simply being evil A. doesn't get you anywhere, and B. have the realization that you're acting like this over a game. Play the game for fun, to give your members action, no

@@slushpuppy @@Moni you may edit my rank.

If anyone needs any of the PSDs for a service(s) I did for them let me know asap. I've left the experience tracker with the Rage ranks, if they wish to release it they can. I completely leave the computer on Monday so today, tomorrow and possibly monday morning are the only times I'll be on.

Farewell everyone.