LPC Scene in a Nutshell

Tannie

Just a short timeline of whats happening in the LPC scene to get more people to come and have fun in this scene.

- Invictus (Longest running LPC atm but slumping due to their poor leadership as of now, in posting fake propaganda and unnecessary flames towards other LPC) Their ranks/core are mostly consist of a former snipe team in 308 called Poison and Rage ranks.

- Fearless (Currently #1 LPC atm, ranks/core consist of HPC'ers/308 Snipe team pkers/308 Raggers) Main reason they open'ed up as a clan was due to @ LPC tournament as they were trying to win it and they did! Also the only LPC that has ever made another LPC apologize lmfao.

- Vanquish (sorry they got closed by rockman) ranks/core mostly consist of Ex-AAO/Impact members.

- Terror (A new LPC, ranks/core consist of RD's members and 308 multi pkers) They seem pretty legit as they does not act like broccolied and flames unnecessary. Also i saw today's TOPIC. they brown sticky stuff on INVICTUS and IV tried to pull a propaganda topic on them once again.

- Doom (Re-opening in Dec 2016. Probably the most promising looking LPC atm. All the best to them)

- Special Force (Winners Of Jagex Cup 2409)

and oh. LPC Scene is gonna be LIT right now. So everyone in the HPC. please pick 1 LPC and join today! its gonna be fun.

In other story...

-Rage (Heard they gonna come back down to LPC after losing half of their ML to RD's Re-opening)

The real question is, what is going to happen to Invictus if half of their ML comes from Rage as well?

-IV (Heard dave is rushing back from Africa to save his clan from closing)

All above stated is unbiased views based on Preps Results, Wilderness action/pulls/consistency for the past 2 months.

Altho i might be the leader of 1 of the LPC atm, i speak based on facts & evidence. 

/Discuss

Fyi, this isnt for banter. 

I laughed at the part "Winners of 2049 Jagex Cup".

But in reality u just know the tip of the mountain how SF roles. I guarantee we have a better community right now than any other clan.

Idk what to say about SF, i dont wanna flame them because they already getting so much flames. Did u expect me to say, SF went MPC then got smacked back to LPC? At least u guys won a Jagex Cup man. It's Control's dream.

Idk what to say about SF, i dont wanna flame them because they already getting so much flames. Did u expect me to say, SF went MPC then got smacked back to LPC? At least u guys won a Jagex Cup man. It's Control's dream.

Flames wont hurt the clan and we both know that.. Hence why u gotta SharkBrew.

Just a short timeline of whats happening in the LPC scene to get more people to come and have fun in this scene.

- Invictus (Longest running LPC atm but slumping due to their poor leadership as of now, in posting fake propaganda and unnecessary flames towards other LPC) Their ranks/core are mostly consist of a former snipe team in 308 called Poison and Rage ranks.

- Fearless (Currently #1 LPC atm, ranks/core consist of HPC'ers/308 Snipe team pkers/308 Raggers) Main reason they open'ed up as a clan was due to @ LPC tournament as they were trying to win it and they did! Also the only LPC that has ever made another LPC apologize lmfao.

- Vanquish (sorry they got closed by rockman) ranks/core mostly consist of Ex-AAO/Impact members.

- Terror (A new LPC, ranks/core consist of RD's members and 308 multi pkers) They seem pretty legit as they does not act like broccolied and flames unnecessary. Also i saw today's TOPIC. they brown sticky stuff on INVICTUS and IV tried to pull a propaganda topic on them once again.

- Doom (Re-opening in Dec 2016. Probably the most promising looking LPC atm. All the best to them)

- Special Force (Winners Of Jagex Cup 2409)

and oh. LPC Scene is gonna be LIT right now. So everyone in the HPC. please pick 1 LPC and join today! its gonna be fun.

In other story...

-Rage (Heard they gonna come back down to LPC after losing half of their ML to RD's Re-opening)

The real question is, what is going to happen to Invictus if half of their ML comes from Rage as well?

-IV (Heard dave is rushing back from Africa to save his clan from closing)

All above stated is unbiased views based on Preps Results, Wilderness action/pulls/consistency for the past 2 months.

Altho i might be the leader of 1 of the LPC atm, i speak based on facts & evidence. 

/Discuss