UnBreakable vs Soupremacy | P2P Prep 2-1 | 12/14/16

Tyendinaga

as long as one clan pulls over 25 and decides to sit the prep counts. 

i dont think thats true at all lol

i mean ill take my .25 and brown sticky stuff but 3ats willin to dispute so gl m8 hes closed clans over preps before

hope we get 1 in the future with bigger opts doe dat was lame

Ok if it counts as a prep you'll lose the dispute due to your 3 infinity boots for the accepted 1 defence cap prep [with logs provided of course :)]

i dont think thats true at all lol

i mean ill take my .25 and brown sticky stuff but 3ats willin to dispute so gl m8 hes closed clans over preps before

hope we get 1 in the future with bigger opts doe dat was lame

I thought you can only get the 'prep win' if your the one with more than 25 (& proof) ?

anyway gj ub

as long as one clan pulls over the min, agrees to sit, and the fight goes in its entirety it counts 

I was told by a Sup guy i had the boots on and i apologized and switched them out. both sides have rune/addy gloves. both sides have heavy ballistas, and atid was wearing the boots as well. We both know neither clan is trying to snake the other here and I would really like to let this go, i have zero problems with Supremacy and don't think a single piece of gear is worth a discussion like this

as long as one clan pulls over the min, agrees to sit, and the fight goes in its entirety it counts 

I was told by a Sup guy i had the boots on and i apologized and switched them out. both sides have rune/addy gloves. both sides have heavy ballistas, and atid was wearing the boots as well. We both know neither clan is trying to snake the other here and I would really like to let this go, i have zero problems with Supremacy and don't think a single piece of gear is worth a discussion like this

It wasn't just you with infinity boots on, there was several others. My clan didn't start to wear them until you had already broken the prearranged agreement we had established when the prep was set up.

Adamant and rune gloves are both 1 defense requirement to equip, infinity boots however, are not. 

And btw its only a win for the clan who has to sit below 25, the right is revoked for the clan that couldn't pull the min. 

It wasn't just you with infinity boots on, there was several others. My clan didn't start to wear them until you had already broken the prearranged agreement we had established when the prep was set up.

Adamant and rune gloves are both 1 defense requirement to equip, infinity boots however, are not.

And btw its only a win for the clan who has to sit below 25, the right is revoked for the clan that couldn't pull the min.

yupp