Why people are leaving SB.

Inners Only

@@slushpuppy, idk why you're getting so heated..people know the other community is better, that's why we have 312 members registered in 2 days....anyway people on hop on SharkBrew to flame eachother & the opposing clans .. people that join RSW ,they actually want to discuss about certain things without getting the feeling of getting flamed everytime they make a topic.on RSW there hasn't been any flame yet hehe join us .

Haha.

I find this new community site as a split in the community. For the better or for the worst depending on what happens next. You try to advertise that the site will have no flame/bait, yet the people who are heavily in favor of the new site come to Sharkbrew to flame. It feels like false advertisement if you ask me.

I don't see how are they better apart from a more appealing website design.

You don't have a clear vision and opened having CD being banned from pure community as one of the reasons. As well as flaming, which is not that big of a problem anymore over here. I think now you have the hype and a lot of your site visitors/spectators are just curious. To my mind, I don't think you will be able to lure all the clans to your community leading people who left - coming back in the long run.

I don't see how are they better apart from a more appealing website design.

You don't have a clear vision and opened having CD being banned from pure community as one of the reasons. As well as flaming, which is not that big of a problem anymore over here. I think now you have the hype and a lot of your site visitors/spectators are just curious. To my mind, I don't think you will be able to lure all the clans to your community leading people who left - coming back in the long run.

oh look a Doom member trying to promote their new site

Bit funny how 'everyone on Sb just comes here to flame' yet you are trying to get them people to come to your site, just admitt the fact that it's only Doom there and you are getting desperate xD

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/28434-olympus-vs-fatality-p2p-prep-3-0/

Youre actually a functioning broccoli, so maybe you can figure it out.

Why is this prep counted when 4/23 (~17%) of Olympus was a mini team not in Olympus? 

Its because Runescapes a brown sticky stuff game as well as sharkbrew. This site shows clear bias, there are kids with 4-5 accounts logging in just to prove their point and the moderators do nothing about it. Im glad that SharkBrew is dying and Im glad that more people are using the new site than people are using this one. 

You say Runescape + this site is brown sticky stuff, but you care about something so small and trivial as you just posted, hmm.