Interesting Discussions

Waifu Pillow

39 def+addy is honestly not far off of being a main legit like who dies in a 20v20 with 39 def and addy?

There's no fun or skill involved in a fight like that. All f2p wildy fights boil down to is which clan members are more willing to WASTE ther time participating and returning.

The winner of the fight doesnt win because of skill, piling, calling or even fast returning (seeing as returning is so easy and been so simplified by jagex) they win because the other clan simply can't be fucked being camped by mains and 111 "pures" and decide that running around eating pizzas for 30 mins+ isn't all that fun - especially when the fight is a mess and no real piles are established and no real calls are made.

39 def+addy is honestly not far off of being a main legit like who dies in a 20v20 with 39 def and addy?

There's no fun or skill involved in a fight like that. All f2p wildy fights boil down to is which clan members are more willing to WASTE ther time participating and returning.

The winner of the fight doesnt win because of skill, piling, calling or even fast returning (seeing as returning is so easy and been so simplified by jagex) they win because the other clan simply can't be fucked being camped by mains and 111 "pures" and decide that running around eating pizzas for 30 mins+ isn't all that fun - especially when the fight is a mess and no real piles are established and no real calls are made.

Not sure what Ruin teamspeak was like but that couldn't be further from the truth

yeah that's just extremely far off, dumbest reply i've seen to this thread so far

it's all single piles and it's very easy to die if the other clan transitions well

Not sure what Ruin teamspeak was like but that couldn't be further from the truth

I mean obv I can see single piles being made when I watch your video but thats beside the point - it's a PURE fight it really shouldn't have to go down like that.

Look at those "pures" in the video with FULL addy on lol it's so justin beiber. Pures were meant to be minimal defence so that they could maximise offence but they've been exploited and changed - since when was 39 def acceptable holy brown sticky stuff? Now I see people opting to wear addy plate skirts over green chaps lol

yeah that's just extremely far off, dumbest reply i've seen to this thread so far

it's all single piles and it's very easy to die if the other clan transitions well

No it's not easy to die at all with addy on and overheads up. If u think ur the pile u drag away and eat ur pizzas and live - noones gonna bind you theyre all in addy haha. Even if you do die you return in 1 min if ur fast or 1.5 min if ur slow

Haven't they been making these no mains topics since the site opened? This fight was yesterday

If they want to change things I'm not quite sure what they're waiting for

I cannot respond to you on their behalf. They have been working on making the scene main free, which is pretty commendable as it is not easy getting a large group of people all on the same page; yet in the video you posted CD do seem to have mains.

I expect those will be dropped soon enough though. I believe the people in CD will drop them if a majority of clans do. When, I do not know. 

It's honestly so damn cute looking at all their loyal members on that site who believe that "mains are a huge problem in the pure community!!" Yet when both leaderships of Rage and CD set up a fight and agree on no mains, they literally can't even start the fight with only pures. As the fight progresses they just keep bringing more and more 

If any CD members think that their leadership is willing to help restore the pure community in exchange for losing the best thing they have going for them, you're sorely mistaken 

Look at your own warlords reply on those threads for fuck sake lmao

agreed lmfao