plz help me

Tannie

please dial me when you're a part of something that actually accomplishes relevance instead of talking waste product and being put in your place so badly your whole clan disappears for a week. seems like fearless knows their place, why don't you?

your clanning history consists of you clan hopping following a homo, Fearless is here and always here now how about you get of your knees and actually do somthing with your waste product clan before you move down to xlpc "brokened"

your clanning history consists of you clan hopping following a homo, Fearless is here and always here now how about you get of your knees and actually do somthing with your waste product clan before you move down to xlpc "brokened"

Fs members left for UB [VT] Loud

please dial me when you're a part of something that actually accomplishes relevance instead of talking waste product and being put in your place so badly your whole clan disappears for a week. seems like fearless knows their place, why don't you?

this kids goes on and on likes hes 12 trying to prove something.... clan hoppers these days ... its too bad

who are you and why are you talking to me