What Clan Rivalry Will Be Marked In History?

GodStarPk

MM vs Epidemic was the best rivalry in f2p.

Short lived as ever, crazy how fast Epidemic gained so many opts & literally fought for number 1 in the matter of no time

My picks would obviously be MM vs FO

or TLP vs FO

In my opinion here are the best recent rivalries when factoring in not only intensity, but also longevity. In no particular order:

MM vs Foe - self explanatory 

EoP vs Fi - Longest rivalry of all time, heavily dominated by EoP most specifically in the last 3 years being extremely one sided in EoPs favor. 

EoP vs CP - Probably the second longest rivalry of all time. MUCH more competitive than fi, constant rivalry for  #1 F2P essentially as CP has never really had what it takes to take outright #1 as they suck in p2p however the F2P battles are very intense and have been raging and peaking since 2014. 

TLP vs SV - Suprised i havent seen this on anyone's list yet. While this wasn't the absolute longest rivalry, this was a super super intense rivalry while it lasted. Lots of flaming/nh tactics etc.

TLP vs Foc - Pretty much the entirety of mid 2015 into mid 2016, very intense rivalry ultimately being very one sided in TLP's favor. 

EOTLP vs SV/FI 2v2 rivalry - probably one of the most fun rivalries i've ever personally been apart of, pretty self explanatory, 2v2 rivalry between Eop/Tlp and Sv/Fi, lasted about 2-3 months with many many high opt fights, ended in EoTLP decisive victory with closure of SV. 

Edit: Honorary: CP vs Foe rivalry of late 2016 - Watched CP absolutely dismantle Foc from 100 pulls to 30 pulls in a matter of literally 3 weeks, absolute fucking banter lmfao. 

Honorable MPC menetions (cba to write description)

CD vs Olympus 

CD vs Doom

Olympus vs Doom

SV vs Olympus

SV vs Doom

CD has not and will not accomplish anything of relevance without mains, sorry if you haven't picked up on that already 

Anything you say is irrelevant you're a little rat that can't get over the fact his last brown sticky stuff clan died and his current one won't go anywhere 

Cd accomplished more in the pure scene than any low tier ex hpc (tlp) or your current clan will ever accomplish but its funny to see you try so hard