New/Old Rivalries

Vito

CD will always win against doom in wild, which it what matters. Due to dooms weak mentality they will never be able to win against us in a returning fight.

They can blame the 126 scouts and mabye one dumbass comming on his tank. But we are strict about keeping this scene 1-4 defence. And anything else is just propaganda.

We will prep them soon enough, just need to match their cb average.

when it comes to p2p, i dont want to waste time running around crashing everyone just to see them teleport in 0.5. Lpc scene is leak infested and most ranks in lpc clans are way to broccolied to find the leaks. So it just ends up with crash/teleport game.

UB vs OP - UB no contest either server, after yesterday especially i don't think they're keen on prepping

UB vs Fs - no flame when our pulls were matched they won 2 fights...out of 15. We don't pull enough to match them in wild currently and they openly dont do P2P so our engagements lately have been lopsided either way.

Pound for pound I'd be surprised if either clan took a round off of us, wilderness if the fight drags out long enough our returning still sucks lmao but it's rare that happens if we're in form

Ub Op and Fs don't really have any beef

If anything it is most likely Op vs Fs since Ub always crashing lol

Cd vs Doom- Cd will take wildy f2p but Doom will take everything else

Rage vs Envy- Rage imo in all aspects

I don't follow HPC much

I see it as OP is the older brother that is jealous of their younger more successful and better looking brother (fs) and both are trying hard to impress the mother (eop)

Ub is memes tbh

extremely accurate

UB vs OP - UB no contest either server, after yesterday especially i don't think they're keen on prepping

UB vs Fs - no flame when our pulls were matched they won 2 fights...out of 15. We don't pull enough to match them in wild currently and they openly dont do P2P so our engagements lately have been lopsided either way.

Pound for pound I'd be surprised if either clan took a round off of us, wilderness if the fight drags out long enough our returning still sucks lmao but it's rare that happens if we're in form

@ my son there, i will surprise u

and oh @ i see what u did there buddy.